epilogue

"Dude, I told you a double date is a bad idea." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I didn't think it'll be this bad..?" Minho said, sighing.

"Can you two please stop talking to each other and focus on your own dates please?" Jungkook asked, to the twins sitting in front of them, talking non stop with throwing their hands here and there.

"NO!" they both said at the same time and then giggled at their own synced response. They were loving this new twin thingy they discovered, while their husbands were not very fond of it.

"Come on now! Will you just please talk to us too?" Jungkook asked again, almost whining.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Both Jaemin and Jimin said, together, again.

"Anything." Jungkook said but then quickly continued, "Except! Twin facts!"

Yes. That's they all talk about these days. Everytime Jungkook tries to talk to Jimin, he tells him so many new twin facts that his head hurts. Same is the case with Minho and Jaemin as well.

"But twin facts are fun!" They said, together.

"For twins?!" Jungkook said, and then banged his head on the table.

"I've got an idea." Minho whispered, "I'll stab your hand with a knife. It will bring Jimin's attention to you, and then I'll have Jaemin's attention as Jimin will be busy taking care of you."

Jungkook looked at him with narrowed eyes and then gave him a sarcastic smile, "What about I stab you with a knife ? Jaemin will give you his attention, and then I'll have Jimin's as Jaemin will be busy taking care of you."

"Fair enough." Minho said and picked up a knife but then Jungkook stopped him.

"Dude." Jungkook said, shaking his head in disbelief.

Suddenly, Jungkook has a mind blowing idea.

"You know Minho, I read this twin fact somewhere recently." And that was enough to gain the twin's attention, "and interestingly, it was not just a simple fact, but an astrological one. It said that this year, as mars is inclined with venus, Uranus is being heavy on Neptune, which is why some relatives aren't supposed to talk on 14th of each month. You know, it has something to do with the position of the moon in relation to these planets. On 14th of each month, the moon gets inclined with one of the planets, and the planet with which it gets inclined, decides which relations aren't supposed to talk. For example, on 14th of January, March, October, and December, Mom and son are not supposed to talk. On 14th of August and September, Father and daughter aren't supposed to talk. And on 14th of February, April, and July, Sisters, and brothers, and especially twins aren't supposed to talk. "

"What rubbish are you talking about- ow-" Jungkook hit him from under the table before Minho could complete that sentence.

Both Jimin and Jaemin gasped suddenly, "It's 14th of February today."

"Oh is it?! I didn't know!" Jungkook said, keeping a hand on his chest like a dramatic woman.

"What would happen if they talk?" Jimin and Jaemin asked, their big doe eyes looking at Jungkook with worry.

"Well, nothing serious. Just a lot of fights, arguments, with each other, for the rest of the year-"

"NO!" They both yelled, making poor Jungkook jump.

"Well there is a way to undo it-"

"How?!"

"Kiss your spouse." Jungkook said and made a kissy face.

Jimin and Jaemin looked at him with a done expression as they realised what all was going on.

"You're such a dork." The two of them said together.

"You really are." Minho agreed but then turned towards Jaemin, "But I really don't mind." He smiled and made a kissy face too.

Jaemin and Jimin laughed at their husbands, but smiled and kissed them nonetheless. Afterall, they are their dorks.

So the two lovely couples, kissed sweetly, enjoyed their dinners, and then,

They lived happily ever after ...

THE END.

___________________________________________

Thank You for reading. ♥️♥️♥️

I'm so glad this is finally over!!

Aaaaah!!!

Now I can rest in peace 🪦😌

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!