10

Jungkook entered his bedroom, to the sound of...

"Aachhoo!!!"

"Serves you right!" Jimin spat, violently rubbing the towel on Jaemin's still wet hair, while the other was made to sit on the bed, now dressed in clean and dry clothes. Jaemin whined, sniffing, but sneezed yet again.

"Wh-" Jungkook's eyes widened, not believing what he was seeing.

"Who told you to do that in the first place, you idiot?!" Jimin scolded again, smacking Jaemin's head, which was completely covered with a towel.

"Wh-What is happening here?"

The twins snapped their heads towards the older man standing in the room.

"Your husband is abusing me." Jaemin complained with a pout, rubbing the spot where Jimin just smacked him.

This earned him yet another smack on the back of his head, "And what about the abuse you did to yourself?!"

Jungkook looked at the two in confusion. They look way closer than when he left the house a few hours ago.

Jimin noticed the confusion on his husband's face and tried to explain, "Well, this idiot tried to drown himself in ice cold water. What are you?! Mermaid or what?!" He scolded Jaemin again.

"Ice cold water?" Jungkook mumbled but then his eyes widened and he moved towards Jimin in speed of light. "What do you mean?! Are you okay?!" He asked, getting all worried.

Jimin smiled at his husband's concern. "I'm okay hyung. Don't worry."

"But... you said ice cold water. Are you sure you are okay?" Jungkook asked again, his expressions showing concern, while he scanned Jimin's face for any trace of distress, but found none.

"I'm sure hyung. Trust me I'm okay." Jimin smiled wider, showing Jungkook that he's completely fine.

"Yeah yeah. Just ignore me. I'm just a third wheel anyways." Jaemin said, rolling his eyes at the lovey-dovey couple, while rubbing his wet hair with the towel.

Well, he was ignored anyways. As Jungkook was not ready to accept that Jimin was fine after hearing about the ice cold water. He knows how much Jimin hates it, and how that topic still triggers him. But Jimin's face showed no worry, no fear, no uneasiness. This calmed Jungkook a bit.

"Yo!" Taehyung suddenly barged inside the room, "Who wants to join us for the next round?! It's PSY's songs next!" Taehyung said and both Jimin and Jaemin's eyes sparkled excitedly, pushing Jungkook aside to run to the loby where "That that" had already started playing.

Jungkook just sighed, a fond smile on his face. He'll ask Jimin about it later, for now he'll just enjoy PSY songs with his family.

________________________________________________________

"So he doesn't remember.... anything?" Namjoon asked, the lady who was supposedly the caretaker of the house.

"I think so. What else do you expect from a 73 old man? He hardly talks to anyone here, opens his mouth only when necessary. He's not cranky or anything, just very quiet. " The lady answered, busy with keeping the books in the rack.

Namjoon sighed and then looked at the old man looking out of the window clueless.

"I guess there's no use asking anything from him then..." Jin sighed and was about to leave when Yoongi made his way towards the old man and sat beside him, looking out of the window.

"Hey there. How are you, sir?" Yoongi asked.

The man turned towards him, his wrinkled face observing Yoongi's younger one.

"Are you Uncle Ben?" Yoongi continued, a small inviting smile on his face.

"I am... Who are you, young man? Do I know you?" Uncle Ben asked, returning Yoongi's smile.

"You don't know me... But..." Yoongi said, "Do you know someone of the name Jaemin?"

Yoongi could clearly see the sparkle in the eyes of the old man of hearing the said name. His face had a genuine smile when he spoke up, "Master Jaemin... Do you know my Jaemin-ah?"

"He's a friend." Yoongi smiled while replying. "But he looks a bit disturbed these days. So I was worried... I need your help..."

The old man frowned, "Why is that? Where's Master Minho?"

"Actually, Minho sent me here to ask for your help. Even he doesn't know why is Jaemin-"

"Is Madame Hwasa back...?" The old man interrupted Yoongi, lost in his own thoughts.

"Madame... Hwasa...? She-" Yoongi turned to Namjoon and Jin, but they both had no idea about someone of that name. Just as clueless as him.

"But she promised she would never come back..." The old man mumbled yet again, the frown on his face deepening.

"She did? Who was this... this Hwasa to Jaemin?" Yoongi asked.

The old man looked at him finally and gave him a soft smile, "The right question is... who was Master Jaemin to Madame Hwasa... Because to her.... Jaemin... was her everything..."

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin exchanged looks, while the old man continued smiling.

"It's a long story, young man. Do you have time?" Uncle Ben asked, his smile still not leaving his wrinkled face.

"I do." Yoongi smiled back, and soon Namjoon and Jin sat down beside him. "I have all the time you need, Sir."

______________________________________________________________

Finally!!

Jaemin's story will begin from the next chapter onwards~

Thank you for reading!

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!!