21

The following chapters aren't proof read, so I apologise for all the mistakes you see. 🥲 still, enjoy ♥️

Jimin was too shocked to move. He couldn't believe what he just experienced.

Jung Jihoon, Hoseok's older brother, just shot Jaemin two times, right in front of him.

Jung Jihoon was the oldest son of Jung Jinyoung, one of the richest men in Korea. Jihoon had been in America for most of his life, and returned just recently. Jimin and Jungkook had met him a couple of times, at dinners with Hoseok's family. He was a very calm and peaceful individual. Someone who loved Hoseok dearly, and was very kind and sweet to other people.

Well, at least that's what Jimin thought untill now.

"J-Jimin..." a voice brought him back to reality, sounding nothing more than just a whisper.

Jimin quickly crawled out from under the table, and his ears welled up with tears seeing Jaemin's condition.

Jaemin was completely drenched in his own blood. He had pieces of shattered glass around him, and his breathing was uneven too.

"J-Jaemin..." Jimin cried, "Oh my god... Oh my god, what do I do?" He cried covering his mouth with trembling hands.

"G-Get up and d-dance." Jaemin said, his voice sounding hoarse because of the pressure he was applying to his wounds.

"What- but-" Jimin asked, confused, sniffing.

"What do you do?! Seriously dude?!"
Jaemin made a face as if judging his twin, "C-Call an ambulance!! Or at least call my h-hyungie! He's a doctor!!" Jaemin said, shaking head and then grunting when it hurt to even move extra.

Jimin quickly nodded, getting up and looking for his phone. He found it under a chair and quickly called Jungkook. Jungkook was at Minho's place so-

"Hello?-"

"H-Hyung!!" Jimin cried, "Jae-Jaemin-" Jimin said between hiccups.

"Jimin?? Love-"

"Jaemin was shot two times!!" Jaemin yelled, loud enough for Jungkook to hear on the other side, "Bring a fucking ambulance and my husband, if you don't want me to die and haunt you and your husband for the rest of your lives!!!!"

Jimin blinked at his twin, sniffing and then heard a beep sound from his phone. He then went back to Jaemin.

"I-Is there anything I can do to help??" Jimin asked, sitting down beside him.

"Just stop panicking, Jiminie." Jaemin said, and tried to smile at Jimin but then grunted again.

"J-Jaemin.." Jimin cried, "I'm sorry... I'm s-so sorry for not trusting you before-"

"Woah woah woah! Wait wait! I'm not dying anytime soon baby brother!" Jaemin said, although his voice sounded painful, still the smile on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows was funny. "So save all the sentimental shit for later. For now just help me put pressure on my wounds so that the blood stops."

Jimin just nodded and did just that, following Jaemin's orders as he guided him.

______________________________________________

Jimin was anxiously pacing around in the hallway of the hospital. Jungkook was carrying a sleeping Jihyun, while Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi were just sitting not knowing what to do.

Suddenly the doors to the operation theatre opened and out came Minho, taking off his surgical mask.

"How is he?" Jimin asked, anxiously.

"He's out of danger. " Minho said and Jimin finally sighed in relief. "You can meet him when he wakes up. For now just-"

Before he could complete though, they heard footsteps running, and saw Taehyung and Hobi rushing towards them.

"What happened?? How's he now??" Taehyung asked, as soon as he reached his hyung.

"He's out of danger-" Jungkook said, but before he could complete, they heard a loud slap. They all looked at the source of the sound and saw how Jimin had just slapped Hoseok.

"Who the fuck are you?? And why the hell do you want to kill my family?!" Jimin asked, pulling Hobi by his collars.

"Jimin!! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Taehyung said and came in between Hobi and Jimin. 

"Ask your fucking boyfriend!! Why did his brother come to kill me?! Why did he shoot Jaemin?!" Jimin yelled.

"What?" Taehyung asked, confused. "Jihoon hyung... shot Jaemin?"

"Yess!" Jimin yelled.

"That's not possible... Why would my hyung try to kill you?? Why would my hyung shoot anyone?!" Hobi asked, getting angrier every passing second.

"I don't fucking know! Go and ask your brother!!" Jimin yelled, pushing Hobi again.

"Jimin! Calm down! Tell us what exactly happened." Yoongi said, stopping Jimin, who was breathing heavily now.

Jungkook quickly gave Jihyun to Namjoon and rushed to Jimin's side, hugging him.
"Shh... it's okay... calm down first. Sit down and tell us everything."

Jungkook made Jimin sit down on a bench, while they all waited.

"W-We... We were sitting on the dining table, when we suddenly heard gunshots. Jaemin pulled me under the table. And then we heard this person coming into the house... H-He... He called out my name... and I knew it was Jihoon Hyung... but Jaemin didn't let me answer and went out himself, acting like me...." Jimin cried, and then looked up at Jungkook, "H-He tried to save me, hyung... He risked his l-life to save me-"

"Jimin..." Taehyung said, interrupting the other, "Did you see Jihoon hyung..?"

Jimin gulped, "I didn't see him.. but I heard him-"

Taehyung scoffed. "So you heard a voice, similar to Jihoon hyung's, and you knew he was there to kill you??"

Jimin frowned, "Jaemin told me how once before too, Jihoon hyung tried to kill him thinking it was me-"

"Jimin..." Taehyung said, gritting his teeth. "Did you see Jihyun hyung's face?"

"No, but-"

"So how are you so sure that it was him?!"

"Because Jaemin told me-"

"Jimin! Oh my god!" Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes, and glaring at Jimin. "Okay! Tell me one thing. Did you see this- this Jaemin getting shot?!"

"N-No, but I heard it-"

"Wow! Fucking wow!!" Taehyung snapped, "Just a few days ago all you wanted was this fucker to die, and now you're trusting everything he says?! Everything you hear?! What if it was never Jihoon hyung in the first place?! What if it was all a fucking plan?! This bitch Jaemin's plan?! Just to make you go against your own family?! What if he's manipulating you again, like all those years ago?! Huh?! How the fuck can you trust him so easily?!?"

Everyone was completely quiet now. Even Jimin didn't know what to say.

Was it all a plan?

All a plan to just manipulate Jimin again??

Just to torment him again??

And may be... May be even worse than before??

_________________________________________________

Feedback??

You!

Thank you for reading!!!

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!

♥️♥️♥️