22

Everyone was absolutely quiet. Even Jimin didn't know what to say. Was he wrong to trust Jaemin? Was Jaemin behind everything that happen? Was it all an act?

Taehyung turned towards Minho, who had an expressionless face all this time. Taehyung walked towards the older, glaring at him.

"I wanna see him." Taehyung said through gritted teeth.

Minho just looked at him without saying a single word for a few seconds, and then finally opened his mouth.

"Why?" The taller asked.

Taehyung scoffed. "You know why. I wanna see him and make sure the wounds are real." He said and was about to walk past the doctor, but Minho stopped him.

"You can't." He simply said, his face still showing no emotion.

Taehyung pushed. "Move." Taehyung said and pushed Minho harshly this time, taking long strides towards the operation theatre. Minho held his wrist, trying to stop him, but then Hobi slapped him.

"Don't you dare touch my boyfriend, fucker." Hobi said and then glared at Jimin, harshly pulling Taehyung's wrist from Minho's hand.

As the couple walked further, they were met with a nurse who stopped them in the mid section.

"You can't go in right now sir!" She said, panicked, "The doctor is still stitching-"

"Let them go." Minho's voice came from behind the two, who didn't realise that the taller had followed them all the way in.

The nurse gave the three a confused look but then sighed, "Yes, Dr. Lee." She said to Minho, "But please wash your hands and cover your faces and heads with those masks. Also-"

"Yeah yeah. Do whatever you gotta do just be quick." Hobi said, already being impatient.

The nurse sighed again and got them ready to go inside the operating room. Once she was sure they were ready, she let them go, along with Minho.

Taehyung and Hobi went in as one of the doctors was still stitching Jaemin's one bullet wound. Minho just asked the doctor to continue as the two watched.

Once the stitching and patching was done, Minho slowly took off the cloth over Jaemin's  upper body, and that's when both Hobi and Taehyung's eyes widened, in disbelief.

"W-What are-"

"Scars. From the years when he lived with Hwasa." Minho said, looking down at Jaemin's upper body.

There were two white patches for the bullet wounds, but the skin around those patches was filled with permanent, painful, scars. Some were caused by something sharp, like a knife. While some were caused by something burning, like a iron rod, while some others were definitely whip marks. They could even see some cigarette burns, which looked like the abuser was trying their best to hurt Jaemin as much as possible.

"Wh-Why would anyone... a-anyone..." Taehyung couldn't help but tear up seeing Jaemin's chest. Even his upper arms had scars.

"B-But..." Hobi frowned, he had teared up too, "This one time when he showed us his piercings on his chest-"

"He wears make up. To cover these. He doesn't like the sight of them very, you see." Minho said, monotonously. "If you still don't believe us though, you can touch him. This is no make up."

Taehyung and Hobi didn't have to touch it to know that Minho wasn't lying. Taehyung just hugged Hobi and cried.

"My husband didn't get get shot twice as some part of a fucking act. He got shot because he wanted to save his brother, for whom he came back after all these years. " Minho said, covering Jaemin's chest again and walking out of the OR.

__________________________________________________