1

"Jimin... Baby calm down... I'm sure it's just a prank..." Jungkook said, holding Jimin's face gently in his palms. The shorter was shaking and crying hysterically and Jungkook was afraid at this rate, he's gonna get a panic attack.

They were already inside their bedroom. Jungkook had made them leave the loby as soon as he saw the panic and fear on Jimin's face, on reading Jaemin's name on that gift.

"W-Who... who would d-do such a thing h-hyung?" Jimin hiccuped, his tears falling like waterfall on his rosy cheeks.

"Shh..." Jungkook wiped his tears. "I'll find out and I swear I'll make sure nobody ever does any such thing again... now calm down for me, okay?"

"B-But hyung... what i-if... what if it's actually... h-him?" Jimin whispered, terrified, looking up at Jungkook with fear in his eyes.

"It can't be him love... you know he died 12 years ago, right? Don't think too much... trust me, It's just some sick joke... nothing else..." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's temple, while the other hugged him tightly, burrying his face in his husband's firm chest, still shaking.

_______________________________________________

"Who the fuck would do such a thing?" Namjoon said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Jungkook had called him and Yoongi, in the middle of the night, asking them to meet him at Namjoon's apartment. Jungkook made sure that before he left, Jimin was asleep though.

"What about that... that officer who had a history with your father-in-law?" Jin said, looking at Jungkook and then the other men in the room.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, playing with the coin in his hand,
"I don't think so... if that officer had to do something with it, he would have tried years ago... why wait uptill now?"
He said, looking at his coin with narrowed eyes, as if it's the most interesting thing in the whole damn world.

"Then.... could it be one of the maids or servants from his previous house? To take revenge from Jimin for something??" Namjoon asked, sitting on the sofa, along with Jin.

Jungkook was the only one standing, in fact, he was walking in circles, thinking hard.

"Nah." Yoongi said in a bored tone, now keeping his head down on the glass table, still staring at his coin. " The servants were really guilty for how they treated Jimin, after all that the boy had gone through. Some of them are still in contact with me and keep on asking for Jimin's well being. So nopes, not them." Yoongi said, sighed looking at the coin lazily.

"Then... then could it be his parents?" Jin asked. " I mean... what if all of their guilt trip shit was just an act?"

"Why would they act though? They have no reason behind tormenting Jimin again. If you think they are angry at Jimin coz they were arrested because of him, you should have seen their faces when they got 7 years of imprisonment. They even asked the judge to increase their sentence. So nope." Yoongi said again, with a 'pop' sound in the end.

"Then who do you think it is?" Namjoon asked frustrated.

"Jaemin." Yoongi said casually, making all of them look at him as if he is a ghost.

Jungkook stopped walking and looked at Yoongi with a frown. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and then at Jungkook and then back at Yoongi.

"Are you crazy?" Namjoon scoffed. "Jaemin died 12 years ago-"

"That is what we think!" Yoongi said with a big smile and looked at Namjoon with an excited glint in his eyes. "But you should always think more than your thinking thinks you can think."

"What?" Namjoon asked, genuinely not getting a single word.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes at the taller and made his way towards Jungkook instead.
"What if your brother-in-law is not dead Jungkook ah? What if he's back after all these years, to give you guys a surprise visit?!" He said excitedly and clapped his hands.

Jungkook frowned at him but still thought about it. Namjoon scoffed at him for even considering the words of this crazy man, as Namjoon calls Yoongi.

"Oh come on Jungkook! How can a dead man come to life-"

"Who said Jaemin is dead?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The records say-"

"Did you make them?"

"N-No but-"

"Did you see his dead body?"

"No, I-"

"Did you see him dying?"

"No Yoongi-"

"Were you there in his funeral?"

"No-"

"Were you the one who killed him?"

"What!? Of course no-"

"Then shut up." Yoongi said with a big gummy smiled and turned towards Jungkook again.

"So? What do you think?" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"I... I think you might be right-"

"What?! Seriously Jungkook?" Namjoon snickered, offended, "How can dead come back to life-"

"But hyung... what if... what if he never died?" Jungkook said, with a frown on his face.

Namjoon sighed frustrated. "Alright." He said and sat down again on the sofa, "Even if we think beyond our thinking~" He said, rolling his eyes at Yoongi, who just chuckled, "Let's assume that Jaemin never died. But then... why would he come back now? I mean, after 12 fucking years?"

"That's exactly what we need to find out!" Yoongi smiled excitedly, pointing his finger at Namjoon.

"And... how are we gonna do that?" Jin asked, rubbing Namjoon's arm subconsciously.

Yoongi hummed, taking the coin out of his pocket again, "That's gonna be our next question. Our current question is, to confirm if Jaemin is actually alive." He said, concentrating hard on his coin, while flipping it in his fingers.

"And how are you gonna do that? Dig his grave or what?" Namjoon scoffed with smirk.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Jin, all snapped their heads towards Namjoon and looked at him with big wide eyes, making the poor man gulp.

"W-What-"

"You are a fucking genius Joon!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly, while making his way out of the apartment, followed by Jungkook, Jin and an extremely confused Namjoon.

____________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ♥️ 💜

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!