18

*clears throat*

I hope you're not skipping the a/n in the end.

Coz then, love, you're missing quite a lot of fun~

*winks at you*

______________________________________________

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Jihyun-ah~ Happy birthday to you~"

Jimin's eyes teared up as he saw the video of Jihyun's birthday. He sniffed, and he looked at other videos and pictures of his son.

Jaemin was in the middle of stealing some of Jimin's chocolate bars from the refrigerator, when he saw his twin sitting on the dining table, focused entirely on his phone.

He hid all the chocolate bars inside his pant pockets, making them abnormally large in size, and made his way towards Jimin, trying to act discrete. But the moment he saw Jihyun's pictures, his eyes softened.

He sat down beside his brother, but the wrappers of the chocolate bars made a very loud sound as soon as he sat down, getting Jimin's attention. Jimin looked at him, with a confused frown, and then at his weirdly shaped pants, and then back at his brother's face.

"Chocolates." Jaemin said, rubbing his nape nervously.

"I figured that much out." Jimin said and shook his head, "Why so much though?"

"Because I'm sad." Jaemin said, taking out a chocolate bar and unwrapping it with a pout. "I miss my hyungie~"

"Then why don't you go back to your Hyungie~ and send my Jihyunie~ back to me?" Jimin mocked him, rolling his eyes at his twin.

Jaemin ate the chocolate, but then stopped on hearing Jimin's words. He suddenly turned his body towards Jimin, making the latter look at him confused.

"Jimin-ah? Can I tell you something?  But first you've to promise me that you'll trust me." Jaemin said, in all seriousness.

Jimin looked at the other with narrowed eyes and then snickered, "Trust you? Ha! Funny! Trust, YOU, of all people??"

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "I know I know!" He sighed, "But please, just this once. Hear me out, okay?? It's for your own son's good."

Hearing this, Jimin's eyes darkened, "Are you trying to threaten me with my son's life, Park Jaemin?? Coz I swear if anything happens to-"

"No! God, No!" Jaemin said, sighing heavily. "What I'm trying to say is, Jihyun's life is in danger. Your life is in danger, and so is Jungkook's. And someone very close to you is behind it."

"What- What are you talking about?" Jimin asked, frowning at his brother.

"This is the reason I came back Jimin. This is the reason I sent Jihyun to my Hyungie, so that he is safe. I don't know who that person is, but someone is definitely behind your lives."  Jaemin said. "Someone who's a part of your family. This is the reason why I don't trust anyone here. Anyone except you and Jungkook."

Jimin didn't say anything for a while, but then got up suddenly and scoffed at Jaemin. "Seriously? Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe you?? Huh?? Naive enough that you can manipulate me again?!-"

"No Jimin, I swear-"

"Shut up!! All you have ever told me, was a lie! Every fucking time! And you expect me to still fucking believe you, and your bloody bullshit?! Fuck you!! I'm tolerating you in my house just because you have my son, but don't you dare mistake it as me being vulnerable like  used to be! That Jimin is dead! You hear me? HE IS FUCKING DEAD!! AND YOU KILLED HIM!!" Jimin yelled and pushed Jaemin harshly, before going back to his room.

While Jaemin stood there, with tears in his eyes, feeling absolutely helpless.

_________________________________________________

don't forget to give me your

Feedback ?

Btw, did I tell you?

*stares deep into your eyes*

You look absolutely beautiful today.

♥️