4

The previous chapter had so many comments and aaaaahhhhh! I loved it!! Thank youuu!!!

If possible....  Please comment this time too!!!

♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜

_____________________________________________________

"Jimin... please calm down-"

"Calm down!? That bitch fucking kidnapped my son!! How am I supposed to calm down?!" Jimin interrupted Taehyung, fuming at each and everyone present in the room.

"Jimin ah... Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi have already gone looking for him. I'm sure they'll get him-"

"Please dad! Stay out of this!" Jimin snapped at his father. He didn't wanna be rude but his son is missing for God's sake. And he knows the person who has taken Jihyun is nothing less than a psychopath. He knows all these people are here for him and Jungkook, to help them, but he just can't help but snap at everyone. There is Taehyung, Hobi, Jin, Mr. And Mrs. Park and Mr and Mrs. Jeon, all of them just to calm him down, coz Jimin is losing his patience.

Before anyone could speak another word, their front door opened with all the three men entering the house, with an exhausted expression.

"Hyung!" Jimin's eyes beamed and he rushed to his husband, holding his shoulders, he looked behind Jungkook, "where's my baby?!"

"Jimin-ah... we couldn't-"

"Hyung!" Jimin cried, almost losing his strong facade. He looked into Jungkook's helpless eyes and his own eyes were starting to well up with tears. "Please... My Jihyunie... J-Jihyunie must be so s-scared..." Jimin mumbled and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, tired.

They have been looking for Jihyun for hours now. They even got the police involved, who have been looking for Jihyun everywhere, but couldn't find the kid. It's already night time and Jimin simply doesn't know what to do.

Jungkook hugged Jimin sighed in the crook of his husband's neck, "We'll find him... I promise..."

Jimin was on the verge of breaking down but then they heard a knock on their front door. Taehyung was the one who went to open the door because Jimin and Jungkook were still busy embracing themselves to stay strong.

But the moment he opened the door, Taehyung gasped, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey! You must be Taehyung! Hi! I'm Jaemin! Park Jaemin." The person standing on the door said with a big crescent eyed smile, offering Taehyung his hand to shake.

Everyone's head snapped towards the door, looking at the person, who looked exactly like Jimin, standing on the door and beaming at Taehyung.

Jimin didn't waste a second and rushed towards his twin, pulling him by his collars.
"Where is my son?! Tell me fucker!! Where is my son?!!" Jimin shouted.

Jaemin looked at him with big blown eyes. "Well, I missed you too Jiminie-"

Before Jaemin could complete, Jimin punched him hard, making the other stumble and almost fall down.

"You ruined my life! Fucked up my brain! But this time!!! You fucking touched my family!! I swear if you don't tell me where Jihyun is, I'm gonna kill you right fucking now!!" Jimin spat angrily, pointing at Jaemin.

From inside, Jimin was anxious and scared... to see the person who has been the reason for his misery for so many years, Jimin wanted to hug Jungkook so bad, and just... just dissappear in the taller's arms. But it's Jihyun who is involved, it's his son who got into this family problem and he hates how scared he is for his baby. May be its his love and worry for his child which gave him so much strength, but whatever it is, Jimin just knows that no matter what it takes, he'll get his Jihyun back home, safe and sound.

Jaemin hissed while wiping the blood oozing from the bruise on his lip. "We meet after 12 years, and this is the way you greet me baby brother?"

"I'm not your brother! Stop fucking calling me your brother-"

Before Jimin could complete, Jaemin abruptly got up and held Jimin's face harshly in his hand, making the latter look straight into his eyes, with their faces very close.

"Look at my fucking face Jiminie~" Jaemin said through gritted teeth but his sick smile still on his face. "You and me look exactly the same... we are exactly the same... I am your brother and no one, NO FUCKING ONE can change it!" Jaemin spat, making Jimin flinch. Jimin was beginning to lose his facade. This reminded him of how Jaemin used to treat him all those years ago... like a fucking puppet. His eyes welled up with tears, but thankfully before they could slide down his cheeks, someone came between them, securing Jimin is a warm embrace.

"Where is our son?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth, still trying his best not to loose his temper.

"Oh hey Sexy~" Jaemin said, looking up at Jungkook with big excited eyes and a flirty smile.

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself down and ask the question again, but suddenly Jihyun's voice got their attention and they looked at the phone Jaemin was showing them.

There in the screen, they could see Jihyun giggling and laughing while playing with hundreds of toys around him. He was sitting on a big mattress, which looked like the size of the whole floor, while there were were types of soft toys surrounding him. There was a big screen at which he was looking, which showed Tom and Jerry, Jihyun's favourite Cartoon.

"J-Jihyun!" Jimin exclaimed ready to take Jaemin's phone, but before he could, Jaemin ended the video and put the phone back into his pocket.

"Your lovely son is safe and sound... for now atleast..." Jaemin chuckled, when both Jungkook and Jimin looked as if they wanted to kill him this instant. "But if you don't do as I say... he might end up dead..." he smiled at the couple lovingly.

On hearing this, Jimin's breath hitched. He gulped and closed his eyes to take a deep breath to calm down. "What... what do you want?" Jimin asked through gritted teeth.

"You." Jaemin said in all seriousness, making everyone frown, but then he smiled his crescent eye smile, "I want to stay with you, Baby brother."

"What!?" Jimin asked, confused.

"I said I wanna stay with you! As long as you let me stay with you guys, your Jihyun will be completely safe and healthy!" Jaemin beamed with a clap.

"What nonsense?!" Jimin snapped, "Why are you even doing all this?! What the fuck do you want?!"

" A Threesome." Jaemin said with a big smile, eyeing Jungkook, making Jimin and everyone else's eyes widened, almost coming out of their sockets, while Jungkook literally choked.

Before anyone could even utter a word though, Jaemin burst out laughing. "God... y-your faces!" He kept on laughing loudly.

Jimin held Jaemin's collars angrily, "Stay away from my husband." He warned angrily.

"Oh come on! We can share him-"

"He's not a toy Jaemin! He's my husband-"

"I don't mind him being mine too~"

"Park Jaemin-"

"Alright alright! Just kidding. You keep your dear husband, I just want to stay here." Jaemin laughed and shrugged, taking Jimin's hands off his collar. He then looked around at everyone and gasped on realising something.

"Oh my God! So rude of me! I didn't even introduce myself properly!"  He bowed down a full 90°.

"Hello everyone! I'm Park Jaemin, Jimin's twin brother. It'll be so nice... to get to know you guys... " he said, eyeing each and every person standing there, looking at them like a predator, then turned towards Jungkook and Jimin,

"After all... we'll be seeing each other a lot from now on...."

_____________________________________________________

Ahhh this is going to be fun... *evil laugh*

Feedback??

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!!

💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️