Wisdom teeth

WC: 1.4k

Your age in this image: 17 - 18

requested: Yes @denise_729

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

Today my girlfriend is having her wisdom teeth removed and is so nervous.

She got ready for the surgery and I sat next to her keeping her calm.

"It'll be fine right? It won't hurt because I won't be anything. Wait what if I wake up midway?" She gasped "Wait what if I feel the pain"

Y/n was panicking, and I held her hand, telling her to calm down. "Baby there is no way you're gonna wake up midway," I said.

"How do you know?" "Because I told the doctor to give you an extra pump for the sleepy thing," I said and she giggled "Do you mean triazolam?"

"Yeah, that thing," I said smiling at her "Hey wanna you're not allowed to take any bad photos of me?" She said.

"What why!" "What do you mean why!?" "Y/nnn" "No don't even try Walton" I gave her a pout and she pecked my lips.

"Look I chose you because you're my boyfriend and I trust you so make sure nobody takes a bad picture of me or a stupid video because I've seen the ones on TikTok"

"You also because I'm 18 now so I'm legally able to take you out," I said and she giggled shaking her head.

The doctor came and took Y/n out, I gave her one last kiss and assured her everything was gonna be okay.

The procedure takes about an hour, so I took out my phone and distracted myself with it.

(One hour later)

The nurses came in and were laughing "Kid your girlfriend must be the funniest girl we met"

"What girlfriend" I heard Y/n slur "bitch I'm single," she said and started singing all the single ladies by Beyoncé.

I couldn't tell but laugh and she looked over at me her jaw dropping.

"Damn who's that cutie," she said and I smiled "Bae that cutie is your boyfriend" the nurse, said, and Y/n gasped "I have a boyfriend"

"Yes do you have a boyfriend Y/n" I said holding her hands and she pulled it away "How do you know my name?"

"Dude I don't really remember who you are" I looked at the nurses who shrugged don't worry she asked us for an extra dose before her surgery. That's why her brain is all scrambled up.

The doctor came in and asked Y/n how she was feeling which she replied with them thumbs up "Why is a doctor in my room" she asked.

"Baby you got your wisdom teeth out remember" "What?" She said, confused, and touched her face "No no no miss Y/n don't do that"

"Who are you to tell me what not to do," she said "Y/n that's rude," I said "apologize" "Sorry" she mumbled.

The doctor laughed and told me not to worry, and that he heard so much worse.

He said we could leave after an hour when it's safe for her to be out so we stayed in and I showed her pictures of us and our friends and family.

She was over the moon happy when she found out I had a cat two to be exact.

She almost cried when she knew she had a mom and a dad.

It was really fun to talk to my girlfriend while she was loopy.

When the time came and we were able to go out, picked her up and took her to the car just to be sure she didn't hit anything.

In the car, I took her to Dairy Queen and bought her some ice cream for later.

"Baby" "Yes" "Can I drink some water," she asked and I nodded handing her a bottle.

She tried to open it but failed and was going to cry.

I parked and helped her "It's okay no need to cry," I said and told her to spit out her Cotten and when she saw the blood she gasped.

"I'm dying?" She asked worried "No no no you not," I said "That's just strawberry jam" "Strawberry jam?" "Yes" "Okay," she said convinced.

She drank her water, and I helped put in a new pair of cotton to stop the bleeding.

She was looking at me with a smile making my cheeks heat up.

"What is it?" I asked "You're so pretty," and she said "You're prettier," I said, "Will you marry me?" She asked sleepily "I think I'm the one who was supposed to ask that princess"

"Princess? Am I a princess?" "Yes, baby you my princess" My hands set on her thigh and she slept in the car.

When I reached home I picked her up and took her up to my room placing her in my bed and made sure to cover her well.

I kissed her head and left going downstairs to my brother.

"Hey, how is she?" Jayla asked, "Did she say something stupid or funny like videos videos on TikTok?" Daelo asked excitedly and I nodded.

"She did a lot of funny shit but I'm not showing you any of it" "What why!?"

"Because Y/n maybe promise not to show it to anyone," I said and they groaned "Come one wanna please" "Nope we'll have to wait until she's awake and gives me her consent"

"You make it sound like a big thing" Jaden laughed.

Two hours later I received a message from Y/n before looking at what it said, I went upstairs.

I knocked on the door of my room and slowly opened "Babe" I whispered and I heard her hum so I got in.

I got in bed and looked over "You okay" I asked and she nodded "Do you need anything" I asked and she mumbled ice.

So I ran downstairs and grabbed her a pack of ice.

When I came back she sat up and I handed her the ice pack. She laid down on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her.

"How are you feeling?" "Good," she said "Javon" "Mhmm?" "How was I?" "You know the TikTok videos" "Yeah" "You were the funniest"

"No" she groaned and I laughed "Did you post anything?" She asked worried "No I didn't even show my siblings the videos"

"Videos! Javon I said no photos or videos" "I know baby but I couldn't!! You were so cute"

"Fuck you" she mumbled and chuckled "I love you too"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Have you ever been under anesthesia?