Poptarts

WC: 391

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my boyfriend's house waiting for him to arrive from his workout/boxing session with his dad.

I was hungry, so I went to the kitchen and looked around for something to eat, in the lower cabinet I saw a box of pop tarts with a sticky note on it, that said.

Do not touch or eat it's mine - wanna

I picked it up and thought for a minute

Should I or should I not?

Will he be mad if I took one?

I mean, it's just one. What's the big deal?

But yet again Javon loves his poptarts

But he loves me more 😇

I open the box and took out one silver packet opened it took one tart and placed it into the toaster.

After it was done I ate the taste treat and place the box, where I found it cleaning after myself so there was no evidence.

Javon came five minutes later and wanted to hug and kiss me, but I pushed him away.

"Sorry baby but you just came back from the gym and your both smelly and sweaty" "okay I'll take a quick shower and come back"

Javon ran up to his room and as he showered I took the other poptart and ate it.

Thankfully he came back when I just placed the box back in its place. He turned me around and kissed me.

He pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked "did you eat my poptart" he said and I was surprised by his question "no"

He got out his box and showed it to me "Y/n there's one pack messing and I tasted like that exact flavor" he said.

"Okay fine I took it, but I was hungry so you can't get mad at me" "I'm not mad at you baby" he said pulling me in for another kiss.

"Just tell me next time so I won't have to get into another argument Daelo who always steals my food" he said and I giggled "okay wanna"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your favorite pop tart flavor? 

AN: should I keep it or take it down? I feel like it's bad because I wrote it on my way to school 😂