Fondue

WC: 481

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I were walking through the park Hand in Hand when we stopped in front of a new food truck that just opened.

The food truck looks like a small café, and I really wanted to check it out so I ask Javon if we could.

"Babe can we go check it out?" "Yea of course let's go"

"Hello welcome to the Choco truck. What can I get you?" a middle-age man asked us.

"Hii we're near here. What do you recommend for us?" I asked "umm for you kids I would recommend the fondue it's very good"

"Ooo what comes with a fondue?" Javon asked "you get 20 baby scoops of ice cream, cut fruits like strawberries, and bananas and you get cookie and brownie bites"

"Yumm that sounds so good we'll take one please" "alright take a seat and I'll make it for you" he said.

"Oh hold up what chocolate do you want? We have dark, milk, white and mix if you'd like" I looked at my boyfriend, and he shrugged "milk chocolate is okay"

We sat down at the table and 10 minutes later we were given our Fondue and it looked amazing.

"I have to take a picture of this" I took my phone out of snapped a picture to upload on my Instagram story.

Javon and I picked up our small forks and dipped the ice cream of our choice into the warm chocolate.

"Damnnn that's so good" I monad and Javon nodded in agreement "alright baby close your eyes, I dip something in the chocolate and you have to guess what it is"

I closed my eyes and a second later he told me to open my mouth so I did, I ate it and smiled "bananas" "correct!"

"Alright my turn" Javon closed his eyes and I picked the strawberry ice cream dipped it in the chocolate and fed it to him.

"It's a berry" he said "what kind?" "Ras-no strawberry" "yes baby!!"

Javon and I kept on going with this little game until we were done.

"I'm so full" he said "yea same here" we got up and went to the cashier to pay then continue with our walk to help digest the food we ate.

"Do you want to dinner" Javon asked "wanna you did not just ask that" I said and he laughed "I'm joking"

We decided to go back home since it was starting to get dark and I felt really sleepy in the car.

I closed my eyes and when I open them again, I saw myself and Javon's bed. My boyfriend had his arms around me, and they turned over to see him asleep.

I smiled and softly peaked his lips snuggling closer to him.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite chocolate?