piercing

WC: 601

Your age in this imagine: 17

Requested: yes, anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------
Right now I'm on my way to my boyfriends house to show him my new piercing.

Finally after begging and begging my parents finally agreed to me getting a piercing.

I got my ears pierced at The Mall an hour ago and I can't wait to show him. I knocked on the door and Fez his older brother opened up.

"Oh hey Y/n/n how are you" him and I did our handshake, and he let me in "I'm good how are you"

"Good now that businesses rocketing" he said and I smiled "I'm so glad to hear that" "yo ashtray is in his room"

I went to his room and knocked on the door "come in" he said and I did "hi baby" I smiled and he turned around.

A smile made it onto his face when he saw me "hey ma" he opens his arms for me and I got in.

"I missed you" I said and he kissed my cheek "trust me I've missed you more"

I pulled away and held onto the hood of my hoodie "guess what I did" "what?" I pulled the hood down "look!!"

"Aren't they so pretty" I said and his eyes twinkled "baby you are the pretty one" he said and I blushed.

"But the piercing looks so cool" he said "I really like it" he said and a great idea came to mind.

"Oh my God, babe you should get one- OH we can get matching ones!!" I said excitedly "oh I don't know.."

"Bae you'll look sooo hot" I said and he raised a brow at me "are you saying that I'm not hot" I pray for your rolled my eyes "you know what I mean"

"well.. do you want me to get my ears pierced?" He asked and I immediately not causing him to laugh "okay anything for my Princess"

Ashtray and I went to the mall and I took him to the store I got my ears pierced in. He signed the paper and sat on the chair.

"Is it painful" he asked a bit worried "don't worry you won't even feel it" I said "you sure" "yup, do you want me to hold your hand big boy?" I giggled and he grabbed my hand.

"I'm not scared..I just want to hold your hand" he glared at me. I smiled and kissed his slips causing a smile to appear on his lips.

"Alright you ready" the women asked holding the needle gun "yup" ashtray his eyes, and his face scrunched a little when she did the first hole.

"That's it?" he asked, surprised and I nodded "see I told you it doesn't hurt" we got both ears done and had matching earrings.

Ashtray paid and I couldn't help staring at him.

Damn he looks so hot

Not that he wasn't heart before. It's just that the piercing is an good touch.

"Do you like it?" he asked a bit nervous, I wrap my arms around him and kissed him, he kissed me back holding my waist.

"I love it" I said pulling away "it really brings out the sparkles in your eyes" "let's see what you think when we get matching diamond earrings" he winked.

"You won't" I said and he smirked "oh I will"

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's a piercing you wanna get but can't?