SH

WC: 930

Your age in this imagine: 16

Requested: yes, anonymous

⚠️ warning - self-harm and mention of blood 🩸
--------------------------------------------------------

Please leave my girlfriend Y/n has been acting weird. She's been awfully quiet and whenever someone asked her what's wrong, she brushes it away.

She's been blocking people away and even started doing that to me too.

After school, I texted her mother to ask for permission to go to their house since Y/n wasn't answering my texts.

Javon - hello Mrs.Y/l/n

Mrs.Y/l/n - hello Javon

Mrs.Y/l/n - how are you dear?

Javon - I'm good, thanks for asking

Javon - I just wanted to ask if it's okay if I come over to the house

Javon - I texted Y/n but she hasn't seen It yet

Mrs.Y/l/n - all of us are out of the house. I'm at the grocery store and her father is still at work.

Mrs.Y/l/n - Y/s/n are at their friend's house so the house is empty. It's just Y/n there

Javon - alright thanks Mrs.Y/l/n

I walked to Y/n's house and used the spare key. Her father gave me and got in.

I went to Y/n's room and saw their family dog sitting close to her bathroom door, whimpering sadly.

As soon as he saw me, he quickly got up and tried pulling me toward her bathroom. My heart started beating faster, and I knocked on the door trying to open it.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I asked worried and heard her cuss a few words moving things around "Javon?"

"Yes baby open up it's me" Y/n was moving things around and I asked her "What are you doing open up?"

"Javon leave I don't want to hang out right now," she said her voice sounding weird "Y/n Y/l/n open this door," I said seriously.

I hope she isn't doing what I think she's doing

"No!" She yelled "Y/n if you don't open up the store right now, I swear to God I'm going to break this door down and we both know I am well able to do that"

Y/n took a few minutes and I started counting down "Fine fine I'll open up" she said and unlocked the door.

Y/n opened up and hurt her body behind the door, only showing her head "What do you want?" She asked and I noticed her eyes red and puffy.

"Baby, are you crying?" I asked surprised, I pushed towards her and got in.

The bathroom looked clean but as soon as I turned around I saw the bin and it had a lot of tissue with red spots on them.

Red meaning blood

My heart sank and I looked at Y/n whose eyes never left the ground. "Y/n please tell-" I moved to hold her arm but she moved away.

"Please don't" her voice broke and so did my heart "Why," I asked and she broke down. Immediately I pulled her into my arms "It's okay baby, I got you"

I picked her up and took her out of the bathroom, I locked her bedroom door and sat on the bed placing Y/n on my lap.

She cried her eyes out as I comforted her, after she calm down she said that she was sorry.

"I just wanna know how, when, and why did this all start," I said, "it started not too long ago when the number of haters online increased to the point where hundreds of comments were written on my posts every day and even private messages on my social media were sent to me telling me how fat, ugly and useless I was. How I'm using you for fame, and that you could do so much better."

"I tried to ignore Javon I will eat it, but fighting that battle was way harder than you think" she cried and I hugged her tightly "Why didn't you tell me"

My heart broke, and my eyes turn it up, I can't believe my girl has been bullied this badly on social media that it caused her to cut herself.

"Can I see?" I asked placing my hand on her arm, she was a bit hesitant but she gave in and hold up her sleeve.

I couldn't stop my tears from falling as I saw the few scars on her arm. "Wanna are you crying? No please don't cry" Y/n's voice broke as she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a bad boyfriend," I said "I should've seen the signs earlier, I could've stopped this earlier"

"No no no don't blame yourself you had nothing to do with this," she said "I have Everything to do with this, if it wasn't for the bullies who call themselves my fans this won't be happening to you"

"Y/n please stop hurting yourself, it's not worth it, these people are only haters, they are jealous of you and our relationship," I said feeling my eyes tear up again.

"Please Y/n don't hurt yourself" "i-" "I promise I'll be there for you, we'll get help and get through this together"

Y/n looked down at her shaking hands that were on mine "Okay..I'll try" I smiled and pecked her lips

Y/n wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my neck "Please don't leave" she said and I hugged her tightly "I would never"

"I promise" I placed a kiss on her head making sure she know that I'm not fucking leaving her side.

Not today, not tomorrow, not ever

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

An: please never hurt yourself because someone doesn't see your worth because your worth. Hundred times more then you think to you, to your parents, friends, family and you might not know it but you are special to someone ❤️

please be safe and if you ever want to talk, I'm here my messages are open to everyone 24/7 🫂