Back again pt.2

WC: 948

Your age in this image: 16

requested: Yes by everyone <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

"Y/n," I said and she smiled "Hi wanna" She wrapped her arms around me and I was still shocked "What are you doing here?" "I'm moving back," she said pulling away" "Surprise"

Now I wrapped my arms around her hugging her tightly.

"Oh my god, you back!" I yelled in happiness and she giggled.

God I've missed her laugh, her smile, her voice, her everything!

"Are you back for real or are you just playing with me?" I said "No wanna I'm back from London. I'm going to live here again with my mom," she said.

"What about your dad and his job?" I asked "Oh umm..he and mom got a...divorce," she said looking down and my heart stopped for a second.

"What?" "My parents got a divorce wanna" "Oh I'm so sorry," I said and hugged her again "Why haven't you told me" "I wanted to but my phone fell off of a cruise. You were on two years ago, and when I backed up my phone only my photos and apps were backed up. I then tried to call you, but I think you blocked me so I just thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore"

"Oh, Y/n I'm so sorry I had no idea. You probably called me when I was on the set of euphoria because they take my phone away there and close it fully so anyone who tries to call me than the call wouldn't go through"

"Im here now," I said and she smiled "yea I'm so happy that I'm back here," she said.

"Are you staying for lunch?" I asked and before she could answer, my mom said "Of course she is! And Honey call your mom and tell her to come over"

Y/n did and Mrs.Y/l/n or should I call her by her first name as she told us it's okay to do so

"Where do you live now Angela?" "Oh, it's not that far from here. I think it's a five-minute walk" "So you too got into another house?" Daelo asked and they nodded.

"My business was rocketing, so we got a bigger house for us," she said "It's nice for when we invite you guys or other people over," Y/n said "My room is so big good for sleepovers"

"Oh my god our sleepovers were the best," I said "Remember when we used to cuddle up in the living room and watch the Harry Potter movies" "My favorite times ever!"

"So no that Y/n is back are you two going to get back together?" Daelo asked and both my cheeks and Y/n turned pink.

"Daelo that's personal," my father said "Anyways how is moving back in like? Did you get everything done?" Jayla asked trying to change the subject.

"Yea we are done with everything I just have to sign Y/n up for school again" "Great does that mean we're going to see you at school again," Jaden said, and Y/n nodded.

After we were done with dinner Y/n and I went upstairs to my room "Hey everything almost looks the same" she smiled.

She sat on my bed the reached for the photo on my nightstand "Hey you still kept it" she smiled, looking up at me.

The photo she was talking about was of our first date. I took her to her favorite ice cream shop where we shared a huge bowl of ice cream, and she got whipping cream on her nose, and then I made fun of her. Smudged some ice cream on my face. And we started laughing and the worker there had a camera and asked if it was OK to take a picture of our small date to put it on the wall with all the other cute pictures of couples and families that have been here and shared cute moments like this, which we have course agreed. I'm so happy we agreed that Photo turned out so cute and I still have it today.

"Yea it's one of my favorite things here," I said, and she smiled "I'm glad but don't you have a girlfriend?" I furrowed my eyebrows "What makes you think that" I said.

"I remember a couple of months ago I saw a video of you and a girl holding hands in universal studios. I think her name was Coco?" "Oh.."

"Yea.. but it's cool though I mean...I didn't expect you to stop your dating life after me I guess" she said her voice having a small crack in it.

"You know I never stopped loving you," I said and she looked up at me "What?" "you heard me I never stop loving you Y/n and the thing with Coco was the first and last date I ever went with a girl other than you"

"Last?" "Yea I couldn't stop thinking about you, and I didn't want to get into another relationship with a girl that's not you," I said.

"Please can we get back together?" I asked hopefully and Y/n just kissed my lips and the fireworks in my heart felt alive again.

"That's my reply," she said, and "I didn't get it I think you should do it again," I said, and she kept my cheek kissing me again. I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss.

"I love you," she said and my heart has never felt more alive "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comments, follow}

Q: what do you think?😊