Nap

WC: 350

Your age in this image: 17

requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and I were in his car and with his live on.

I had my head rested on the car's hand-resting thingy and Javon was playing with my hair and talking with his fans.

I was getting sleepy but the sunlight was shining on my eyes.

"Babe" I whined and Javon chuckled "Yes beautiful?" "Can we park in a different spot?" I asked.

"Why princess?" "Because the sun is in my eyes and it hurts. I'm tired I want to sleep" I said and he laughed.

"Okay grumpy pants calm down" he took off his hat and placed it on my head then reached into the storage compartment and took out his sunglasses putting them on me.

"Better?" I nodded and he kissed my head, only a few minutes into my sleep did Javon woke me up.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" "Yea baby everything is fine" he chuckled "Then why did you wake me up" I groaned.

"Get in the back," he said "What?" "Let's go cuddle in the back," he said jumping to the back.

I giggled and opened my door going to the back "your no fun" he joked "Whatever" I said getting into his arms.

"Javon are you sure it's okay for us to nap in the car?" I asked "Yup as long as we're safely parked, and not in violation of any parking restrictions"

"Oh and I locked the car but key the AC on so we don't die," he said. I smiled and pecked his lips "You're amazing" I said and he blushed.

"You're the amazing one here" he kissed my temple and pulled my head down to his chest.

I listened to Javon's calming heartbeats and slowly went back to sleep in my boy's arms.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: where is your favorite place to nap