hickeys

WC: 396

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night Javon and I had some fun, we didn't do anything bad we just made out and did a few other things.

I woke up to see my boyfriend asleep with his arms wrapped around me. I woke Javon up and we got ready and headed downstairs.

"Good Morning" Javon and I said "morning" everyone said. They were all looking at me funny but I didn't say anything. "Soooo it looks like you guys had fun last night" Jayla said "what do you mean?" "Have you looked at your um.. neck?" Jaden said.

"Um no?" I turn my neck to Javon he gasped and started to Blush "what?" "Umm.. so I might have put a few hickeys on your neck and forgot to tell you."

"Oh my goddd come with me to fix this" "okay" We went back to his room and got some makeup and try to cover up my hickeys. I left some on him but I told him that they can't be noticed.

My phone rang and I picked it up and saw it was my mom.

Shit.

I forgot about the lunch thing I had with her.

"Babe I gotta go" I said getting my bag "what where?" "My mom is waiting for me" I said "remember the dinner?"

"Can I come?" He asked "yea I'm sure my mom will be thrilled to see you" I said and he smiled "alright let's go"

We took an Uber to the restaurant "hello sorry we're late" I said taking a seat with my parents and brother.

They went quite "Y/N?" "Mhmm?" I hugged them quick "sorry about being late again" "Is that a hickey on your neck?" "What?? No!!" "Javon?" My mom said he turned around like he doesn't know what was going on.

"Hahah! Y/N's got a hickey" my brother laughed "shut up you're not making this any better" I said laughing.

"Y/N, Javon just be safe we don't need any tiny Javons, and Y/N's running around at this age" "woah! We didn't even take it that far!"

"Don't worry Mrs.Y/l/n we know better than that we're just young" Javon said "I hope so but you know I won't mind being an uncle now" Y/b/n winked and I threw a bun at him.

I turned to Javon and we started to Blush.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: yall please help I need more imagine ideas!! If you have some please tell me them and if you want me to @ you when I'm done wring them, thank you <3