Ice cream

WC: 1.1k

Your age in this image: 16

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend Javon was reading the script for his new movie for the fifth time today and I'm bored and want to spend time with him.

I went into his room and saw him the same way. I left him walking around the room with the script in his hand.

I got in his arms and happily, he wrapped them around me "Hey baby you okay?" He asked and I shook my head "I miss you" I said looking up at him.

Javon smiled and kissed my temple "But I'm right here" "Exactly and the only attention you gave is to that stupid script of your"

"Are you jealous of the script?" He chuckled and I playfully slapped his chest "Come on you know what I mean"

"Let's go out..or cuddle right here," I said pulling him to the bed. With one move Javon pulled me back and my back was against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you," he said and I smiled and blushed "yea I love you too"

"Can you stop reading the script and hang out with me?" I asked "Pleaseee" I pouted and gave him the best dog eyes I could give.

Javon smiled and said "Of course how can I say no to that face" "Yay! Let's go get ice cream"

I pulled him out of his room and downstairs, we went to the kitchen and opened up their freezer.

I guess when I saw my favorite ice cream there "Oh my god this is my favorite!" "I know that's why I bought it for you"

My heart warmed up to his words

"You brought it for me" "hell yea I knew that one day you'd be craving ice cream I just had to buy it for that occasion"

"Aww thanks, baby" I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips. Javon picked me up and place to meet on the kitchen counter, he pulled away and brought a spoon out.

I open the tub and took a spoon full of ice cream only regretting it when the coldness filled my mouth.

"Cold," I said and Javon laughed, he grabbed me by the neck and kissed my lips helping with the ice cream.

I pulled away with red cheeks and thanked him "If your siblings were here they'd say this was disgustingly cute" Javon laughed and brought out a box of once cream cones.

Javon broke the cones and used the pieces like turtle chips, dipping them into the ice cream and eating them.

"Wanna try?" he asked and I nodded "Please not too much ice cream" he chuckled and fed me a piece.

"Nice I like it," I said truthfully "Do you like it more than me" "Mhmmm let me see..I don't think so, I like that but I love you"

Javon pulled me over and kissed me, he kissed me all over my face and neck "Javon stopped" I giggled and he started tickling me.

"Wannaaa" I laughed "I can't b-breathe" Javon finally stopped and I sat up, Javon looked at me with a cute smile on.

I opened my arms and he got in "I love you" I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing his cheek "I love you so much" "Mhmm I love you too" he kissing my head

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: what's your favorite ice cream?