The little mermaid

WC: 832

Your age in this image: 17-18

Requested: Yes @Denise_729

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the premiere of my first big movie! And it's a Disney movie!!

I've been picked to play the main character in the live-action, the Little Mermaid.

I'm playing Ariel!

I can't describe how over the moon I was to get the role. Ever since I was younger, I've been dreaming to become a movie star and finally after 16 years of hard work here I am today getting ready by a whole ass glam squad.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see a message from my boyfriend. Unconditionally smile made it on my face.

————————————————————————————

Baby 💕

Baby 💕 - what room are you in?

Me - 210

Me - it's a big suite

Baby 💕- coming right up 😉

————————————————————————————

A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ringing "Can someone please get it it's my boyfriend" I said, and in seconds Javon walked in with coffee and a bag from my favorite restaurant and his hand.

"Your coffee and lunch, my princess," he said, kissing my head and placing the food on the table in front of me.

A blush on my cheek and the people in the room Awwed at his cute move.

"Thanks, handsome" " Anything for my favorite girl" he smiled kissing my hand and I giggled pulling my hand away from him.

"Miss Y/l/n your address has finally arrived"

I turned around to see a man holding my dress, which was covered in a black protective cover.

My stylist was going to open the cover, but I told her to stop. I ran and grabbed the dress before anyone could see it.

"Baby, what are you doing? We want to see it!! Javon said, and I shook my head. I wanna surprise you when I'm fully done clamped up I said and enjoyed my make-up artist laughing. You guys are so cute.

"Come on Y/n/n please I want to see your dress" "Nooo," I said shaking my head "No until I'm 100% done"

"Are you for real?" "Yes now get out," I said and his mouth fell open "Are you kicking me out when I just bought you coffee and lunch?"

I chuckled and nodded "Come on Javon the faster you leave the faster I'll start getting ready and finish sooner," I said.

"Don't forget you too you're my boyfriend which means you have to get ready too" I said reminding him that he's coming to the premiere too.

I ruffled his beautiful, brown crows, and he chuckled, pulling me in for a quick kiss, which made me get butterflies.

"I love you," he said and I smiled "I love you too" Javon left and I started to get ready.

-Javon's pov-

I went the the barbers and got a fresh clean cut then went to the shower and started to get ready.

I wore my tuxedo, did my hair and when I was tying my shoes I got a message from Y/n telling me that she was ready.

My heart skipped a beat in a good way, and I quickly left my room to go to hers.

I knocked on the door and immediately the door was open and everyone was happy to see me.

"Boy you better be ready," Alexandra said making me so excited to see my girl.

"Sweetheart your man's here you can come out now"

Y/n walked into the living room and oh my god words can't describe how this woman took my heart.

She looked stunning

This is your outfit: (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

"See girl I told you, you'll make him speechless"

"Y/n.."

"Yes wanna?" I tried to speak but no words left my mouth.

Y/n's glam squad was cheering making Y/n's cheek get pink even under the makeup she was wearing and

I went and hugged her and pecked her lips "You look gorgeous" I said "You look handsome too" she whispered.

Y/n got a phone call telling her that the security guard was out of her room and we had to get down because the limo was waiting for us.

When we reached the lobby people started recognizing us and taking their phones out.

But thankfully, before things got out of hand, we were able to get into the car.

The closer we got to the Premier, the clearer, I could see the nervousness in her.

I held her hand and kissed it "Babe don't worry you'll be amazing" I said "What if I mess up and-" "You won't mess up" I said

The car stopped and I helped Y/n out reminding her that she's got this.

She locked her arm with mine and we both started walking down the red carpet...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: I'm back!! Y'all I'm so happy to be back and if you guys wanna send me any requests I'm free to text me this image or in my inbox :)