Accident

WC: 405

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: No

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't contain my laughter as Javon continued t

My boyfriend Javon and I were on a facetime call and he was making silly faces at the camera making me laugh "your such a goofball" I giggled and stopped recording him.

Javon is an actor and I'm a dancer and because of our jobs we weren't able to spend THAT much time together but still, that did not change our love for each other.

"I missed you so much" I said feeling a little upset "I miss you too baby but don't be upset we're going to see each other soon" "two weeks right?" "mhmm two weeks and I'll be able to finally kiss and hug my amazing girlfriend" 

I got a message from Instagram and went to check it out, I was still talking to Javon while scrolling through the app.

Accidentally I clicked on the video I just took of my boyfriend and posted it. 

Uh oh. 

As I tried to take the video down as fast as possible I realized it was too late. In 7 seconds it already got 1253 views. 

I heard Javon's phone buzz and probably because the fans tagged him in the comments. Scared of his reaction I hid my face away from him. 

The two of us had agreed to keep our relationship private and I had just ruined that privacy. I hoped he doesn't get mad at me. 

After a couple of seconds, I looked up at him he didn't say anything. He stayed quiet and I saw him looking at his phone and typing something.

Maybe he's texting someone?

I hope he doesn't get mad 

my phone buzzed and I picked up to see a notification from Instagram telling me that Javon had tagged me in a photo. 

Onwadwanna

liked by Zendaya, OnwardJdub and 1,739,936 others

Onwadwanna @its.Y/n My beautiful amazing girl <3 

View all 23,864 comments

I couldn't help but smile and look at him "Javon" "Y/n" he smiled "what did you do?" "What did you do?" he said "are we okay with this?" I asked "yea I'm okay with it as long as your okay with it" "I love you" "I love you more"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Do you think you could do long distance relationship?