Ladies Late Hangout

I practically jumped out of bed the next morning, as I knew it was the night I would have my first sleepover!

I've never slept over at anyones house.

Well I did at Peter's.

But that doesn't count as a sleepover, right???

It was already 4 when i ate a late breakfast, took a very long shower, and took a very long time to get dressed into a nice outfit for the sleepover.

I looked in the mirror when I found a nice pair of black jeans and a white tank top.

I ran downstairs to the car and found Happy waiting.

I was anxiously and excitedly jumping up and down in my seat.

"You'll be fine," Happy says next to me.

"I know. I'm Y/n Stark, I eat things like this for breakfast!" I say in a confident tone, while Happy next to me is trying not to laugh. "That didn't really come out right- you know what I mean." I mutter looking at him with an annoyed expression.

He still looks at me with a funny expression and then he starts to laugh.

"Whatever," I yell, as I sink down in my seat and cross my arms in front of me. You know what I meant, I'm a Stark. my dad is the famous Tony Stark, not to mention Iron Man. I'm not scared of some puny sleepover. My mom's dead. I faced a man with a gun on the first day of school! I'm not scared of any sleepovers!"

Happy stopped laughing and looked towards me, "What did you say about a gun?"

Fu*k

"Uhhhh," I stuttered and looked at the houses passing by, "Sorry Hap i uh- never mind looks like we're here! Wait you just passed it!"

Happy sighs and does a U turn. He pulls up right in front of the cute little house.

"Bye Hap-" he stops me.

"We will talk about that later."

"Yeah, okayyy."

"With your father, Y/n."

I pause my heart stops, "Goodnight Hap."

"Y/nnn." I close the door, and open the back to get my suitcase.

Taking my suitcase out, I grab it, and walk to the door.

................................................................................................................................................................

I knocked on the door, and it was a few seconds before MJ opened it. She smiled when she saw me.

"Are you sure you're not sick anymore?" She asked.

"I mean I guess you'll just have to take your chances." I shrugged.

She lets me inside and leads me down a hall and into her bedroom. I placed my bag in the corner of the room and sat onto her queen size bed. Her room was very dark painted in gray, but one wall had a bunch of her drawings and paintings, one being the Avengers, Spider-Man catching my eye.

She caught me staring, "You a fan?"

"He wishes!" I say with a confident smirk.

"So what do you wanna do?" She asks sitting on the bed with me.

"Well I've actually never really been to a sleepover before. Well other than the time I slept at Peter's place but that doesn't really count." I blabbered, while picking and looking at my fingers.