Confessions

I heard her soft cries from the living room, and decided to go comfort her.

As I walked into the room our eyes met with each other, and she started to break down.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She nodded.

I just listened to her as she rambled about the fight with her father, and I noticed how fragile she looked. She doesn't seem like the type of person to show her emotions, but she did with me.

"Peter..." Y/n starts, "I just want you to know, when you found me, you saved me from making a horrible mistake. I-I was just so mad... and we never really get into fights... but he went off and started drinking, so I decided to sneak out and have some fun myself. I knew it was gonna piss him off more, but that's what I wanted." She started to cry again. "He told me to stay in my room, so that's why I snuck out, I knew he wouldn't have found out. That's why I had this dress, and I was just so stupid." She started to calm down again, and held in her tears, "I snuck out my window and stole his car. I swear I never do anything like this. It was some little stupid thing of the moment."

"Not even when you took on the man that broke into the school, to make explosives?" I said, smiling at her.

She giggles. "I had a plan then, even though we all know I was being reckless, I still knew what I was doing." She looks down and sighs before continuing, "Today was different, it was almost like I didn't care what was going to happen at that party. I just wanted to go to that party and have fun, while also pissing my dad off. I-it wasn't a plan, just a stupid idea I went with. I probably would have gone through with it too, if it wasn't raining and if I didn't get lost." She looks at me in the eyes, "And Peter if it wasn't for you, I would still be out there, getting sick, wandering around, and not caring what would happen to me." You are my hero Peter Parker." She smiles, a genuine one, still not breaking eye contact with me.

"My face heats up and I look away, "Y/n... I uh." I couldn't find what to say.

Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. We both avert our attention from each other to the door.

"Y/n, honey" May calls her, "There is someone here to see you."

Y/n gets off the bed, hesitantly, and goes to the door, while I follow behind her.

I almost run into Y/n when she stops in her tracks, frozen, and I look up from behind her to see Happy standing there with May.

"He says he's here top talk to you Y/n." She looks back at Happy. "Aren't you Tony Starks personal driver?" She then looks at both of them back and forth, "How do you two know each other?"

"I'm a family friend of hers," He answers. "Her father asked me to come and talk to her."

"Oh, ok." May responds. "How come he didn't come himself?"

"He's busy working."

May looked at Y/n who was looking down at her feet. "Of course." she says and leaves the room, me following behind her to give the two privacy.

I felt bad for her and wanted to hug her. That's what friends for right? Yah. It's just different with a girl. Yes Michelle is your friend but ....

................................................................................................................................................................

(Y/n's POV)

We go out in the hall.

"Y/n," Happy starts and I already feel anxious, "We know that your father would have wanted to come here and talk to you himself, but he can't. In fact he almost did, without even looking over the consequences of that. But, he knew it would put you in danger and held himself back for that reason, and that reason only. He has been trying to call you, but you won't answer."

"I put my phone on silent," I say not looking at him, "I'm staying the night here."

"I know, but he still asked me to bring you home." Happy states.

"Happy," I start, "I know my dad wants me to come home, and your like my uncle so you and I both know I'm very stubborn and if you try to physically move me, I will not hesitate to fight you."

"You'd fight me?" He asks shocked, "You would kill me!"

We look at each other and have a staring contest. He breaks it and sighs.

"I wasn't going to touch you."

"You are not going to touch me." I correct him sassily.

"I am not going to touch you!"

"Hell yah!"

"You are such your fathers, daughter."

I smile at him.

"Look your father is worried sick about you, Y/n. He feels horrible about the fight.

I sigh, "I do too, but we both need our space right now. I think me staying here is the best thing for both of us."

"He wants you home, safe."

".... I can't Happy. I'm not ready yet."

He sighed, "Tony figured you would say that." He hands me a small bag. "So here is some clothes for school tomorrow."

I smile and hug Happy, "Thanks Happy. I'll see you al tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Y/n." he turns around and starts to walk away.

"Oh, wait, Happy?" I say before he leaves.

He turns back around, "Yah?"

"... I, uh, I'm gonna be in big trouble, but I may have, sorta, stole one of dad's cars."

He gives me a look, "Y/n, he knows."

"What?" I say shocked.

"He tracked your car to Queens, but he couldn't find you. It's a good thing Peter found you.." Happy states.

"... he is going to kill me." I say looking at Happy, shocked still.

"Nah." He smiles, "He was more concerned and relieved about knowing your ok, and safe."

"Tell him, I'm fine and I'm safe."

"Of course I will, Y/n. Goodnight, and I will see you after school."

"Goodnight Happy," I say as I close the door to the apartment, and walk inside. It's not my home, but it feels like it. A place filled with people I can feel safe in again.

I can't believe we are at 320 reads. It blows my mind! Also thank you for the first votes on my stories, that makes my day and when I read the messages I got they made me smile! Have a good day everyone!