Special Texts

Before I'm even fully awake I grab my phone off my nightstand, and text Peter.

Clearly my body has a mind of its own because currently I'm still half asleep.

Me: Hey!

Me: I wanted to talk to you today.

Me: Nothing special, tho.

I was waiting impatiently just staring at my phone for a reply, when instead I could go and do something more productive, like getting ready.

Your not being clingy at all Y/n. (Stark's sarcasm)

Me: Sorry if I'm being annoying.

Me: I'm not trying to be a bother.

Me: I'm just not doing anything at the moment.

Oh great the perfect way to make it seem like your not needy is to text him more, great going Y/n. (more Stark sarcasm)

I leave my phone on my bed and head to my closet to go pick out my outfit. I picked out a white tank top, some black leggings, and my jean jacket, with my white converse. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my hair out of its messy bun and then brush it out and leave it in its wavy form. 

I then walk back over to my bed, grabbing my phone before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I see on my phone that I have 2 new messages.

Peter :P: Hey, no worries your not clingy at all.

Peter :P: I was just still sleeping, got a late start today.

I smile at the messages and continue to walk down the hall while texting.

Me: Lmao, you must have been super tired from being busy last night.

Me: Busy with what exactly, is still my question!

Peter :P: Texting you 

I laugh and roll my eyes.

Me: I meant before that loser.

I still continue to text him before bumping into something, or someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going." I look up to see Bucky standing in front of me.

I look at him funny, "Sorry, Bucko."

"I swear this generation doesn't know how to keep their eyes off their phones. But I notice you happier than normal what's with the face?"

I smile, "It's no one special."

"No one?" He asks confused and interested.

Crap, "I meant nothing special." I laugh it off.

Oh my goodness what is happening to me?

This is your fault Parker!

I continue to walk to the kitchen while Bucky walks off in the opposite direction to the gym. 

"So what's on the menu today, Ms. Stark?" My father asks me. "You have to cook breakfast, remember."

"Yah, yah." I giggle and head to the pantry to pick out some waffle mix and the waffle maker.

"Was that a giggle? I've never heard a single giggle come out of you. Ever." I look back at my dad while mixing the waffle mix in a bowl. "What's gotten you in such a cheery mood lately?" 

I sigh, "I don't know, just feeling a bit more happy."

My dad's smile fades, "This isn't a boy, is it Y/n?"