Bad Decisions

There has to be a party going on somewhere. I parked the car in the street and started to walk.

What a horrible decision.

It started to rain, and then poor, and in minutes my clothes were drenched, and my hair was a wet mess.

This is why people can never have good things

I guess I can't go to the party now. I wander around Queens for a bit trying to figure out what I can do.

Why did I choose Queens anyway?

I guess so I wasn't close to home. Farther from dad.

After a while the rain didn't slow down, it got harder. And just my luck the part of Queens I was walking in ddi not have a single place for me to go under and dry up.

Hooray.

................................................................................................................................................................

Peter's POV

Ned and MJ left a little after Y/n did, so I decided to take my nightly swing around Queens a little earlier then usual.

A little earlier was hours ago.

Nothing much has happened, and now it's raining.

Great.

All the crimes that happened were little and petty, and were pretty easy to stop. To be honest that might be for the best though.

I sit on the edge of a building looking around and using my spider senses to see if anything is happening. Since I sat here nothing, and now my suit is just soaking each drop from the sky that falls.

I think I should head home.

I stand up and I'm about to swing before I hear a tiny sneeze. i look over onto the street to see a girl about my age walking around, the streets, alone, after dark.

Oh no. That is not gonna end well. Shouldn't she know better.

Wait a second, is that.... Y/n?

I swing a little closer to get a better look, and it is definitely Y/n. Just she is wearing completely different clothes then I pictured and her hair is soaking wet.

Why is she walking around so late wearing that?

I swing down, and land on the wet sidewalk behind her, "Hey."

She swings around, almost as fast as Speedy, and punches me in the head.

"Oh. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. You have to stop sneaking up on me!" She says and then walks over to help me up.

Yes her punch knocked me over, she is very strong.

"No, no. I'm fine, just a little shocked. What are you doing out here so late? And in this freezing rain?" I ask her hoping to get more information.

"Oh, it's nothing Webs. I'm fine, you can go. I'm sure you have more important places to be." She sneezes again. "I know my way around, I'm just walking home." She sneezes again, harder.

"Uh, you don't look so good..." I say as my gloved hand touches her shoulder.

Oh my goodness her shoulder is open, don't want to make her uncomfortable.

I retract my hand and rub the back of my neck. Good thing I'm wearing a mask, otherwise she would see my tomato red face.

She laughs, "You try dressing up. It's stupid." She sneezes again.