Chapter 22: Connection

* I'm sorry I haven't written a new chapter in a while, I had some personal issues but Stolen Kisses is back! Enjoy.*

The cottage door closes quietly as we leave. The gang is waiting outside. They all run up to Mattheo and I for a big hug.

Pansy looks at Mattheo with watery eyes.

"God I missed you y/n. I had better get a good report from her."

She points to me. I smile as they all look at Mattheo and I.

"We're okay. We should get out of here."

I say looking at them. They all have worried gazes towards us.

"Where exactly would we go?"

Mattheo asks. Enzo looks towards me.

"Remember how our moms would tell us about their secret treehouse-"

I smile.

"At the end of the gold river and at the beginning of the North Star."

Mattheo looks toward me confused. Pansy, Theodore, and Draco do the same.

I look towards Enzo.

"Do you still have it?"

I ask him. Enzo nods and grabs a small star shaped geode bracelet out of his pocket. I smile and grab my river shaped necklace.

I look towards everyone.

"Hold hands and close your eyes. Trust me you don't wanna see this."

Everyone joins hands and Enzo comes towards me.

"Are you sure you want to show them the treehouse?"

I nod.

"We have no other choice."

We hold the two pieces of jewelry near eachother and as the light reflects off of them a flash of light passes and envelops us all.

A moment later we all open our eyes.

"Welcome to our humble abode."

Enzo says. I smile and look for Mattheo. He walks towards me.

"Sunshine, you never told me about this?"

He says with a hint of jealousy.

"Mattheo, it's because it's a last resort."

He rolls his eyes. I kiss his forehead and he smiles down at me. I look up at the beautiful ceiling and the crown molding.

Enzo claps and clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone listen up. There are 3 bedrooms. To avoid a water fight or the breaking of things, we will all draw names from this cup and whoever you draw is who you share a room with. No exceptions."

We all groan. As we all write down our names on a piece of notebook paper, Mattheo winks at me. I grin in his direction as he folds the paper into a certain fold. I copy his pattern and put it in.

Mattheo reaches for the hat but Enzo shakes his head.

"I will draw."

Enzo grabs the first name out of the hat.

"Pansy and Y/n."

Pansy smiles at me.

"Just like Hogwarts."

I say with a grin.

Draco's face turns red.

"Next, Mattheo and Theodore."

My heart drops. Well shit. Mattheo scowls and Theodore follows.

"That means Draco and I are stuck as roommates."

Enzo says reluctantly. I clear my throat.

"It's late and Pansy and I need to shower first so we gotta go."

The boys look at eachother confused. The clock on the wall read 5:00 pm.

Pansy and I run to our room. We shut and lock the door. She smiles and sits down on the bed.

"Tell me everything!"

I blush.

"Well, we got to the cabin. It was late, and he was beaten and bruised. I stitched and cleaned him up. He started telling me how it all started. He went up to the astronomy tower after our argument and his father found him. He told Mattheo that he wanted an Heir through me."

Pansy's eyes widened.

"Of course Mattheo said no. His father kidnapped him. He was tortured and beaten. But even then, he never let anything about me slip. He finally escaped and came for me. Then I took us to my grandmas cottage."

I take a breath.

"After a confession, apology, then speech, well..."

I hold up my finger.

Pansy gasps and screams a little.

"You're getting married!?"

"At some point yes. And after the ring, we had sex. And well, you know the rest."

Her mouth hung wide open.

"I can't believe- actually, I kinda can."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Pansy what do you mean?"

"Girl you almost lost eachother, of course you want to be connected, after all he told you about what happened with Voldemort. Since he knows your souls are permanently connected now that it happened with the spell the side affects-"

When I look at her puzzled she goes pale and holds her hand to her mouth.

"I-I thought he told you y/n..."

A mix of emotions ran through me. Hot white rage, confusion, and a sad feeling. It was a combination of feelings that I wasn't sure about. I was only sure about one thing.

Mattheo had a lot of fucking explaining to do.