Chapter 24: Kitchen

*Short Chapter!*
Warning: Violence

I take out my paper and quill. I start to write a letter to Hermione.

"It's been a few days in the cabin. Mattheo and I are better. Pansy hasn't been though. She's super irritable. Maybe she's mad at me? I honestly don't know. Draco seems fine. Enzo's cheery as ever. The only problem is Mattheo and Theodore. They've been at each other's throats all week. I don't know what is going on between them. Oh also please water my plant in my dorm!
Xoxo,
Y/n."

I wrote the letter and put it in an envelope. I hear a knock on my door as I seal it.

"Come in."

Draco comes in to get me.

"Pansy wants you. She said she feels super sick."Draco says clearly pissed off at the fact.

"Oh shit, ya give me a sec." I pack up my journal and shut my door.

I open the bathroom door.

"Hey Pansy. What's going on?"

She side eyes me hard as her face sits over the toilet.

"What does it look like y/n?" She sighs and has watery eyes.

"I'm sorry for snapping. That was rude." She dips her head as she pukes again. I hold her hair and rub her back.

"You don't have to be sorry Pansy. I'm here for you. Bitchy or not."

She laughs a little.

"Hey is it maybe a period coming? Sometimes I get sick right before."

She shakes her head.

"No it can't be because I just had it-I think.."

I raise my eyebrows.

"When was your last period Pansy Parkinson?"

"I don't know! Maybe like 2 months ago. Don't interrogate me!" She yells.

I back up a little.

"Don't raise your voice girl. I'm trying to help."

She sighs as tears drop from her eyes.

"I know. I think we both know what's going on and I don't want it. We were careful." She sobs.

I drop down to the bathroom floor and hug her while she cries.

"It's gonna be ok. We will figure this out. I'll make Draco be a decent human being I promise."

Pansy laughs a bit and tears fall down her face. She leans into me and I hug her tighter.

"Do you want it?" I whisper.

She shrugs.

"I have no idea." She whispers back.

I rub her back and hum a little.

"Oh honey. I'm here for you." She looks at me.

"Thank you so much. You're my person."

I look back at her.

"And you're mine."

We just sit there for a while. I then hear a knock on the bathroom door. Enzo speaks through the door.

"Hey not trying to rush you ladies or anything, but I've been waiting a while."

I laugh as Pansy starts to get up. I open the door.

"Sorry Enzo!"

We run out and sit in the couch. I hear an argument in the kitchen.

"Theodore, you left the milk out." Mattheo says sternly.

Theodore rolls his eyes.

"Sorry, I won't do it again." He scoffs

"Damn lucky it didn't spoil. Damn lucky about a lot of things..." Mattheo mutters.

Theodore walks past and bumps into him.

"Whoops. My bad." Theo smirks.

Mattheo clenches his fist and punches him in the nose. It escalates and I see Theodore reach a knife from the counter. I run in front of Mattheo to stop the fight but I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. A warm liquid runs down my stomach.

"Mattheo.." I manage to sputter out before I faint.