Chapter 13: New

TW: Light Smut content

Lorenzo is here. I can't fucking believe it.

"Mattheo! Lorenzo is here!"

He stares at me, puzzled.

"Who is Lorenzo?"

"My childhood best friend! Fuck ya! I missed him so much. You need to meet him."

"I don't need to meet him. He seems like a douchebag. Who's the idiot next to him?"

I looked over beside Lorenzo and there stood another guy. Kinda tall, messy brown hair, and a mole on his cheekbone.

"I, um. I have no idea. Also don't call my best friend a douchebag."

He rolled his eyes and tried to make a snarky comeback as Dumbledore started speaking.

"Students of Hogwarts, good evening! We have 2 new students, as well as another 2 who are coming next week. As we sort them and direct them to the right tables, give them a warm Hogwarts welcome! Now first up, Lorenzo Berkenshire. Please step up to the Sorting Hat."

I already knew what he was gonna be, but I waited in anticipation anyway.

The sorting hat spoke.

"Hmm. Very sly you think you are. Yes, you have great purpose here at Hogwarts. I say...Slytherin!"

Cheers roared through the great hall and as Lorenzo walked over to the table I hugged him and rushed him down to sit with Mattheo and I.

"Lorenzo I can't believe your here!"

He smiled and hugged me.

"Neither can I, but here we are!"

Mattheo rolled his eyes and went up to him to introduce himself but was interrupted by Dumbledore once again.

"Now next up, Theodore Nott!"

He stepped up and waited, he seemed kinda off-putting.

"Ah, I see we have quite the man here. No mercy either as far as I can tell. Determination. Well my judgement says... Slytherin!"

Cheers once again but a little less this time. I don't really blame them. He seemed like that feeling you get when you are having a midnight snack in the kitchen alone at 2:00 am and you get a breeze down your neck out of nowhere. He's that feeling but in a person.

Lorenzo waved at him to sit. I was hesitant but smiled.

"So Lorenzo how do you and Theodore know eachother?"

Theodore smiled and looked up at me.

"You can call me Theo, love."

Mattheo at this point was pretty pissed of, I could tell because he was gripping my thigh very hard now.

"Hi, I'm Mattheo Riddle. Y/n's boyfriend."

Lorenzo smiled while Theo scoffed. I felt pretty awkward. I prayed this would be over soon.

"So this is the boy you've ranted about in your letters y/n?"  Lorenzo asked eagerly.

I blushed.

"Yes Enzo, this would be him. But back to my question. How did you two meet?"

"We met about a month ago looking for supplies on the Hogwarts list in Diagon Alley. Been friends since."

"That's amazing! And Theodo- sorry Theo, why decide to come to Hogwarts?"

He perked up and started speaking

"My parents moved me. I got expelled after a few fights at my old school. Had I known there were so many pretty girls I would have come sooner."

He winked at me as he grabbed a muffin.

I was quite flustered.

"Thank you Theo, but I-."

The moment I realized what I said, I was in for quite the punishment later.

Mattheo stood up and offered me a hand, he glared at Theo.

"Y/n could we go to the common room? I need to talk to you, in private."

I nodded and we headed upstairs.

He took me up to his dorm and slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck was that y/n? Don't you realize what they were trying to do?"

I raised my voice at him.

"I know what he was doing Mattheo, I was trying to be polite! Also, Lorenzo wasn't doing anything!"

He grabbed my wrists and put them above me against the wall.

"Don't raise your voice at me. Also, screw being polite y/n. I want them to know who's you are. Who's are you?"

I refused to respond. As he kissed my sweet spot on my neck I whimpered.

"Someone's wet for me aren't you?" He rubbed his finger over my clit ever so slightly. He started to tease me and I begged him for more.

"All you have to do sunshine is tell me who's you are."

I gave in.

"I'm yours Mattheo. All for you."