Chapter 4: + and -

I woke up the next morning, hungover and wanting to puke. Then the realization hit me. I kissed Mattheo Riddle. Now I really wanted to puke.

I kissed my brothers best friend. I kissed him. So this is on me. I am going to have to ignore him and just pretend it never happened. He probably already has forgotten about it and is fucking another girl. For some reason, the thought of forgetting it made my heart sink a little.

I went to the bathroom and saw Pansy in the bathroom crying, with a pregnancy test box in her hand. Who could've... I realized it was probably my brothers. Holy fuck. No, no, no. If he found out, no even worse, if my father found out, he would beat Draco.

"I haven't taken it yet. I'm too scared too. I've been sitting here for 3 hours." Pansy sobbed. I sighed and hugged her on the bathroom floor, rubbing her back and soothing her.

I whispered calmly, "Well, before we jump to conclusions, why do you think your pregnant?"

"I'm 4 weeks late on my period and have been throwing up constantly. I'm also really tired and keep fainting."

I started to think of what we could do before we take the pregnancy test. I asked if there were any diseases that ran in her family.

"Iron deficiency Anemia, and dementia." She said quietly, staring at the pink and blue box.

"Ok have you been tested for either of those Pans?"

"I have been tested for Dementia but not for anemia."

"Well, let's take the test and go from there, do you want me to do anything? I can get tissues or I can get Draco..." My eyes wandered.

"No but I do want you to look at the test when I'm done, I'll take 2."

I agreed and waited outside. She came out and laid down on her bed. While I waited the 5 minutes, I turned on her favorite movie and got her ice cream. After the time was up, I went to the bathroom and looked at the tests...