Chapter 8: Sunshine

Tw: Smut, degrading

Mattheo and I walked to the bathroom and I got out a washcloth and put hydrogen peroxide on it.

"Mattheo this is probably going to hurt so be prepared."

Mattheo flinched as I cleaned his cut. "Fuck, what is this shit?"

"It hydrogen peroxide, I told you it would hurt!"

Mattheo scoffed. "Well I didn't know it would hurt like a million bees stinging me."

I laughed and finished cleaning his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

We sat on his bed and I grabbed my bag to go to my dorm.

Just as I was about to walk out, he grabbed my wrist and sat me on his lap. I straddled him. He feathered my neck with kisses.

" Y/n I want you."

"Wh-what?" I grew flustered and he looked up into my eyes.

"If you're not ready I understand, I can wait but I-, god I can never stop thinking about you, your lips, your ass, I just want you."

I smirked. "Beg for it."

He looked at me with wide eyes, he then smirked.

He threw me onto his bed. "You really thought you were in control darling? Oh how much more wrong could you be?"

He started to take my panties off, "If you want me to stop I will, just tell me and I will.

I smiled and nodded at him.

He started kissing and nipping at my neck. I moaned as his fingers started rubbing my sensitive clit. I moaned and he covered my mouth.

"Darling, you're gonnna have to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut for me."

I smirked. "Make me asshole."

I immediately regretted what I had just said. Mattheos eyes were filled anger. He stuck his fingers in and hit my g-spot over and over. I could barely breathe. I was on the edge of cumming.

"You wanna be a brat, fine darling. Brats don't get nice things, like finishing."

He stopped right as I was about to finish. I was pissed off and started touching myself.

Mattheo grabbed my hands and put them above my head.

"Don't even think about it sunshine. Don't fucking touch yourself, this is your punishment, and you'll take it like a good girl. MY good girl."

I whimpered and nodded. He kissed me and started to play with my clit again, and he shoved his tongue inside me, I bit my tongue to keep myself from moaning, but holy fuck he was good.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

I whimpered, "Y-yes please let me cum."

His fingers picked up the pace.

"Cum for me, right now."

I screamed and finished, he kissed me and took me to the bathroom.

He wet a washcloth and started to help me clean up. "You don't have to do this."

He looked at me puzzled. "I'm not going to make you clean up a mess we both made now would I sunshine?"

After that, he cuddled on his bed with me. We watched a cheesy rom-com.

"Darling, you tasted so good."

I smiled and whispered. "Well you tongue fuck pretty nicely."

He laughed while kissing my forehead. We watched a movie before I went back to my dorm. When I walked in my father was waiting there, with the Dark Lord.