Chapter 14: Rings

TW: Mentions of rape

"You are mine. Every. Single. Inch."

He started to push his fingers into me, I wanted more so bad.

"Mattheo, please, I-I want more."

He looked up at me with lustful eyes, I could tell he wanted the same thing. He threw me onto the bed and started to take off my shirt.

As we were making out, we heard footsteps in the hall.

"Mattheo did you lock the-"

He unclasped my bra and left hickeys all over my neck and chest. I gasped as he kissed all my sweet spots.

"I don't have roommates, apparently sharing a room with a riddle isn't inviting to people. Relax, please. I want to hear you scream out of pleasure, not fear."

He started to move lower when the "impossible" happened.

The door opened.

"Holy shit!" I screamed scrambling to grab my shirt to cover myself.

In walk a very embarrassed Lorenzo and Theo.

Lorenzo immediately laughed and turned around while Theo simply stared for a good 3 seconds and then shut his eyes.

Lorenzo in between laughs explained what they were doing there. "We are your new roommates, didn't have room anywhere else!"

I scoffed as I got dressed.

"Well I'm glad you think this is funny Lorenzo because for the half naked girl, it's not!"

That only made him laugh harder. I told Mattheo to meet me in the common room after he dealt with that...awkward situation.

When I got down there, I spotted Pansy and Draco sitting by the fire.

Pansy smiled and waved over at me to sit with her.

As I sat down Pansy's eyes widened.

"Y/n what happened, you look like you've seen a ghost!"

Draco laughed and pointed at my shirt.

I the realized I put the shirt on inside out and forgot to button 3 buttons.

Pansy sat me down and whispered in my ear.

"Did you finally lose it?"

I sighed.

"Unfortunately no, I'm still the Virgin Mary."

Draco laughed but Pansy slapped his leg to get him to snap out of it.

"I'm sorry Y/n but you still have your v-card, pathetic."

Pansy hit Draco once again in his leg and he left to his room.

"I'm so sorry y/n he shouldn't have said that."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"No he's right. I don't have it but the fact I'm not a real virgin is pathetic! The fact that I have to pretend and that I'm scared makes me pathetic!"

"No y/n, your not I promise. You deserve a good consensual experience. It's not your fault. Just because you decided to have a drink and hung out with people doesn't make you deserving of rape. No one deserves to be raped, and it's never that persons fault."

"I know I'm just scared that I'll always be that girl, in some part of me there is always going to be that traumatized scared girl wishing that she had stayed in her dorm that day instead of trying to be friends with people who clearly never had good intentions in the first place."

I sobbed and laid down in her lap. I heard a breath and realized Mattheo had been here almost the entire time.

As he walked up to the fireplace he saw me on the couch with Pansy, my eyes still tearing up. He went up to Pansy.

"Can I talk to her alone?"

She looked down at me.

"Are you ok if I leave, I can stay."

I sniffled and smiled.

"It's ok, thanks for letting me cry on your leggings. Love you."

She laughed and got up from the sofa.

"It's not a problem, didn't like these ones anyway. I love you too, see you later."

After she left Mattheo sat next to me.

"Y/n, did I do something wrong, or is it just a flashback?"

I laid down in his lap.

"No, nothing you did. I accidentally left half my shirt unbuttoned and it's inside out. Pansy asked me if I lost my V-card and I said no. Draco called me pathetic and walked away. He doesn't know about Cedric. I don't like to count it as me losing it because it wasn't MY first. But sometimes I just feel ridiculous trying to change the fact I'm not."

He kissed me on my forehead.

"Y/n, you are not pathetic or ridiculous. As long as you are what you feel in your own eyes, who cares about Draco and other shitheads? I love you so much and I promise that I will be patient and careful."

"I love you too. Can we just sit here and lay by the fire?"

He nodded and started to play with my hair. I grabbed his hand.

"Something wrong y/n?"

I started to play with his rings.

"No, nothing could ever be wrong when I'm with you. I just like playing with your rings and feeling your hand on mine."

He smiled and gave me a kiss as he snuggled me on the couch.

It's moments like that you know your in love.