Chapter 15: Swedish Fish

The next few days were pretty fun. Mattheo had to go visit his father so it was a little lonely without him but it meant Lorenzo and I got to catch up.

I walked up behind Lorenzo and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Enzo could I hang out with you later tonight?"

He smiled. "Ya totally, but Theo will probably be there, I don't know how your knight in shining armor would feel about that."

I scoffed.

"Mattheo can't control me. I'm also not a cheater so he's just gonna have to trust me. He's not even here."

"Whatever you say y/n. Oh bring those snacks the German fish, wait or was it Finland fish?"

I laughed so hard I started crying.

"You-you mean Swedish Fish?!" I sputtered out in between laughs.

"Oh ya those were so good, I don't know why people hate on muggles so much. They have pretty good snacks."

I hugged him and headed off to Herbology class.

I don't think I have ever been this bored in my whole life. If she talks about the importance of earmuffs one more time, I'm actually going to lose my marbles.

Ms. Sprout walked around as she set the pots of mandrakes at each table.

"Now as I have mentioned before, earmuffs are extremely important if you have sensitive ears, as well as-"

I actually want to punch her in the face.

After my classes were done I headed to the great hall for dinner and sat next to Pansy.

"Y/n I have something to tell you!"

"Woah Pans, the last time I saw you this excited was when we found out you weren't pregnant, and when you got that free weed."

"Draco and I are going on a real date, and we are gonna go public with our relationship!"

I hugged her.

"That's amazing, took him long enough the bastard."

After dinner I went to Lorenzo's dorm and knocked on the door.

Theo answered the door, a grin on his face

"Y/n, fancy seeing you here."

"Enzo invited me, I brought his snacks."

He let me through and I saw Enzo with a board game, LIFE.

My face lit up

"I can't believe you remembered this is my favorite game Enzo, we haven't played in years."

His face softened as he handed me a car.

"You were always blue, I was green. But we have a new player. Theo how about yellow?"

He nodded and sat down.

I spun and got the highest number so I went first.

"College for me cause I'm smart unlike some people."

I glanced at Theo and Enzo. They both laughed and spun. After a while I finally "graduated".

Just as I was about to pick my career card, the door

Mattheo looked at the board game

"Your playing life?!"

I was confused at his anger.

"Ya we're aloud too-"

"Without me how dare you!"

I laughed and felt relieved as he grabbbed a car and started playing.

I of course got first place while Enzo got last, Mattheo third, Theo second.

Mattheo scoffed

"You guys had a head start."

Enzo laughed.

"Mattheo your just a sore loser, I got forth and I'm not complaining."

"Seeing as I beat all of you I think I deserve to pick out the movie AND snacks for tonight. I choose the movie Alice in Wonderland."

Enzo smiled and spoke.

"You remembered."

Theo snapped in a harsh tone.

"Remember what?"

Mattheo gave him the me death stare and walked towards him.

"Don't raise your voice at my girlfriend or you want have a mouth to speak with."

The way he said it was fucking hot.

To dissolve the obvious tension I started to break the silence

"I think that we should turn on the movie now. Enzo lights please."

He turned off the lights and started the movie.

Mattheo cuddled with me on his bed while Enzo and Theo shared Enzo's bed. I caught glimpses of Theo staring at me throughout the movie but tried not to think about it.

After the movie ended I kissed Mattheo goodnight and went to my room where saw Luna with Pansy.

I smiled

"Luna what are you doing here?"

"I brought a gift for Pansy from Draco. He would give it to her himself but in account of that he's in the hospital wing, that would be a bit difficult."

"Is he ok?"

Pansy spoke up.

"He's fine, I went to see him."

She seemed like she had a short fuse and I asked Luna if I could talk to her on my own. With a kind smile Luna left and I sat with her.

"Something your not telling me Pans?"

She sighed and grabbed a ring.

It was a diamond.

"Draco proposed?!"

She nodded and groaned into her hands.

"I need to tell you something y/n. We've been secretly dating for 2 years. He proposed last night. I ran out of his dorm. I love him but I don't know if I want to get married yet."

I laughed.

"I know you have been. The amount of times I've seen you hop into his room from the window is too many to count. I wanted you to tell me on your own. Why don't you?"

"I feel like once we get married he will lose the feelings for me. Like once we're tied he can relax and I'll be alone."

"He wouldn't. He loves you more than anything, probably more than me to be honest. It's your decision but if you want to, do it."

"Ok."

Before I knew it she left. I hit my pillow and fell asleep instantly. When I woke up, I would have a very big surprise waiting for me.