25

Tamiko grunted as she tried to block Mahito's attack with her blade. She broke the blade in half so she could double wield. Tamiko ran to hit Mahito's back while Yuji punched Mahito from the front. Mahito couldn't care less as they hit him. He took no damage. Their efforts were meaningless. Mahito then sent blades which cut the left side of Yuji's mouth and the right side of Tamiko's mouth. The curse then grabbed Tamiko by her head and slammed her into the ground. Tamiko tried to get up, but Mahito stomped on her chest. He then moved onto Yuji and grabbed him by the face before jumping into the air and slamming the teen boy into the ground. Creating a giant crater. A crater slightly deep enough that water pipes were seen. 

Yuji knew what he needed to do and he tried to move,  however, his left leg was numb and didn't move. Mahito tried to use this as a distraction, but the damage from black flash caught up to him. Though, he began to move and rush towards Yuji. Yuji tried to hit Mahito, but the twisted curse jumped around to dodge Yuji's next move. 

Once Mahito ran back towards Yuji, Yuji got ready to punch Mahito. Though, Mahito took off his armor where Yuji was going to hit him. Yuji's eyes widen at this, but he had something up his sleeve. He timed his punch to make Mahito surprise for the moment. The two back off from each other and Todo came back. "Cursed spirit, there is something you don't know. The wrist is just for decoration. The so-called clap is the cheer...of souls!" Todo smiles as slammed his palm and wrist together. Mahito quickly turned around and sliced whatever was behind him, but he was fooled to believe that Todo switched Yuji around. "Unfortunately, my Boogie Woogie is dead." Todo says. Mahito turns to see both Yuji and Tamiko. "Black Flash!" The two shouted in unison as the landed a blow on the curse. Mahito was then thrown out as he could not stand the hit. Yuji and Tamiko stood side-by-side as they looked at the weaken curse. "Not yet..." Mahito tried to throw up more transfigured humans, but he had none left. 

"I admit it, Mahito." Yuji said. Mahito looks up and felt fear deep inside him. "I am you. I've always wanted to deny you. I didn't want to agree with what you said. But now it's different. I just want to kill you. If you are born again as a new curse, I will kill that guy too. Even if you change your name and look, I will kill you again. There's no need for meaning and reason. Maybe centuries after my death, this act will only become meaningful. I guess I must be only a cog of some great thing. I will keep killing curses before I get rusty. This is...my mission in this war." Yuji says. In Mahito's vision, the environment changed. In a blink of an eye, Tamiko was in front of him. "An eye for an eye." Mahito cried as Tamiko grabbed his head and dug her fingers in one of his eye socket. He wailed and screamed in agony as she pulled his eye out. "Repair it again and I'll do it over and over again. I'll make you cry, scream, and beg to not be reborn again. Every curse I kill will suffer the pain of me pulling out one of their eyes. I hope to God that I'll have this moment again to make you suffer...just like you made me suffer." Tamiko promises before throwing him onto the ground. 

Mahito took this moment to run and crawl away. Yuji and Tamiko watched for a moment before walking after him. Rabbits run along side Mahito, while wolves walk along side Yuji. A flock of crows screech and flew over Tamiko. Mahito kept running until he fell onto the ground. His ankle was broken and twisted as black flash caught up to him again. Tamiko and Yuji looked down at him with no expression what-so-ever. Mahito tried to get up, but it was no use as he looked up to see the two in front of him. Mahito began to cry and wail as he threw dirt at them. The couple stood their as they took no affect at the useless hits. Yuji went to hit Mahito, but Mahito scoots away last second, though, Yuji kicked him across the ground. Mahito desperately crawled away and his eye widen seeing a familiar pair of feet. Tamiko and Yuji stared at the stranger that suddenly appeared. "Geto!" Mahito cries out. "Do you need me to save you, Mahito?" 'Geto' asks. "Kenjaku!" Tamiko hisses as she started to run at him. Yuji quickly followed behind. "Give him back...Give Gojo-Sensei back!" Yuji shouts. "Give me back my father, asshole!!" Tamiko shouts as she got her weapons ready. Before Yuji got tricked, Tamiko jumps into the air and sent her arrows at Kenjaku and Mahito. "Die!" She growls. However, Kenjaku used a curse to take her hits and another to shoot her down from the air. Yuji quickly catches her before she hit the ground. He set her down before the two went after Kenjaku together, but were easily taken down by the male. "Give me..." Yuji huffs out in anger. "Give me my father back!" Tamiko breathes out heavily. "Even I have to admire it. Sukuna's and Aya's vessels are really tough." Kenjaku said. 

Mahito tried to touch Kenjaku, but the monk-dressed male was quick to dodge the sneak attack. "I've always known it. Because I was...born from you humans." Mahito said as he looked at Kenjaku. Mahito was then absorbed by the mastermind villain. "How foolish. Do you think I wouldn't notice the presence you can sense?" Kenjaku asks as he saw Momo floating above him. Students of Kyoto began to attack Kenjaku, but none of their hits seemed to land on him. Kenjaku then released Maximum: Uzumaki on Miwa. "Wait!" Yuji shouts. "Miwa!" Tamiko mustered up more strength to help shield Miwa from the attack. Luckily, Kusakabe-Sensei came to the rescue. "Itadori? Tamiko?" Panda questions. "You are Itadori and Tamiko, right?" He asks. Yuji smiles seeing his upperclassman. "Panda-Senpai!" Tamiko smiles as well as she hugged his giant hand. "Great. You're both back." Panda hums. Kamo helped Tamiko up, but he saw that her eye was missing. If she was capable of six-eyes then it's gone now. Kamo thought as he moved her hair out of her face. "Is that the man you have Satoru Gojo and the Prison Realm?" Kamo asks. "It seems so. But what's the fun of carrying that kind of nuisance around?" Panda asks. "He doesn't just have my dad, he has Carmine as well." Tamiko says as she began to heal herself with reverse curse technique. "Who is he?" Kamo asks. "He's Suguru Geto on the outside. But I have no idea who's inside." Panda replies. "The inside man is called Kenjaku. An old hellish friend of Aya's and Sukuna's." Tamiko answers. 

Suddenly, Choso stood in front of the four. "Hi, Choso." Kenjaku hums as he looks at the said male. "That guy is..." Yuji trails off. "So you've noticed?" Kenjaku smiles. "So that's how it was. Noritoshi Kamo!!" Choso yells. "Kamo?" Kusakabe questions. "Noritoshi?!" Tamiko, Panda and Yuji look back at their friend, who was also questioning and pointing at himself. "Me?!" Kamo asks. "What? What does that mean?" Momo asks. "The stain in the Kamo Family. The most evil sorcerer in history. If it's really him, the person inside Geto would be over 150 years old!" Utahime informs. "Noritoshi Kamo is one of my many names. Call me whatever you like." Kenjaku says. "How dare you...try to make me...kill my little brother Itadori!" Choso shouts. Uraume suddenly jumps in between him and Kenjaku. "Step aside." They said.