4

"Oi, could you keep the noise down?" Tamiko frowns as she peeks out of her room. Her long white hair was put up in a messy bun. She wore a oversize shirt and sweatpants. "Getting comfy already?" Yuji teases. She stuck out her tongue out playfully at him. "I like to be comfy." She replies. Gojo awkwardly moved away from her before making an announcement. "More importantly, we'll be heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up our fourth first year!" Gojo says. He quickly went off after that. Yuji looks back at Tamiko. "Still pretty awkward, I guess?" he asks her. "Yeah, but it's not like I want to talk to him. It's been 15 years. What are we supposed to say to each other? Plus, he tried to hurt me when we first met." She sighs. "Well, that was because of Aya. Aya is the cause of your mother's and family's death." Megumi informs. "Your Mother meant a lot to Gojo. She meant a lot to the people she loved and cared for." Tamiko looks at him before turning away. "Lucky you for being one of the few." she frowns as she retreats to her room.

////

"When we're you going to tell me?" Gojo asks in a low tone. Shoko looked away from him. "It was for-" "NO IT WASN'T! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!" Gojo shouts at her as he threw a chair at the wall. "Satoru, calm down. Tamiko didn't want for you to know." Yaga said with his arms crossed. "You really want to know, Satoru?! I was never going to tell you about her. You forced Tamiko into something she wasn't ready for. Tamiko wasn't ready for a baby and she knew that you wanted one before she left, but...we were going through so much with Geto. She was going through so much that you didn't know. I tried to make her change her mind, but she didn't want the baby. In all honesty, could you have been a good father after the loss of your best friend and your wife? Being the strongest isn't the same as being a father." Shoko said. There was a moment of silence before Shoko sighed heavily. "She went to go see her. Your daughter. She was adopted by an old couple who knew the circumstances about your daughter and Aya. Tamiko couldn't stop smiling when she talked about how happy your daughter was with them. How much she looked just like you. Though, I could tell how much she regretted it. She's sorry, Satoru. She just wanted to protect you." Shoko says. Gojo said nothing as he walked out of the room. 

....

"Hey, Yuji! Check out my new shades!" (Y/n) smiles as she points to her face. "Nice!" Yuji smiles back as he gives a thumbs up. She keeps looking more and more like him. Megumi thought to himself. Yuji look at her uniform and lightly blushed seeing how her curves and waist were shown. Her tight crop top didn't help either as he tried to focus anywhere but her breasts. Gojo then arrived to take the three to their new classmate. "They have popcorn! I want some!" Yuji says. "Ooo~ Me too! Me too!" Tamiko smiles. 

Kugisaki introduced herself before staring at the three. "Nice to meet you. I'm Ama Tamiko." Tamiko smiles at Kugisaki. Kugisaki smiles seeing how pretty and nice Tamiko is. She quickly grabs Tamiko's arm and hugs it. "You are my new best friend!" Kugisaki smiles. "I'm glad!" Tamiko smiles back. "She took one look and sighed. That can't be good." Itadori frowns. Tamiko gives him a teasing grin that was saying 'I'm better than you'. 

////

"Nobara. Yuji. I want you two to go exorcise the curse." Gojo said. "Oi, what about me? Isn't this also my training?" Tamiko asks him. "Oh, right. Ama-Chan, you can tag along as well. Just don't let Aya take control or do anything." Gojo says. Is he trying to ignore that I exist? Tamiko frowns at him. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't let the b*tch out." Tamiko grumbles. "Hey, guys! Wait for me!" She shouts as she ran to the two. 

////

"Kugisaki and I will go from the top-down. I know you can handle yourself on your own, Yuji." Tamiko hums as he helps him on his feet. "Alright, be safe okay?" Yuji replies. "I will." Tamiko hums before running behind Kugisaki. 

"Ne, Ama-Chan, you and Gojo look-" "The same? Yeah, I'm his daughter, though he doesn't act like my father." Tamiko grunts. "We both just recently found out that we were blood related. Long story short, my mom gave me up for adoption before she died by a curse that I'm a vessel for. In all honesty, my origin is a bit complicated." Tamiko sighs. She then stops her footing. "I'll tell you all about it later. I'll check the left side and you can take the right." She hums. "Yeah, okay." Kugisaki hums back. 

- Megumi POV -

"Why aren't you saying her name?" I ask Gojo. "..." He stayed silent. "Are you going to ignore her? Resent her? What did she do to you?" I ask him. "Nothing. She did nothing. I'm just not ready to accept this. Accept that Tamiko lied to me. That I missed 15 years of my daughter's life. That my only child is cursed by the thing that killed the love of my life." Gojo said. I stayed silent and looked down at my feet. "Did you know that it's been five years since I went to see Tamiko? She must be so mad at me. I was always forgetful when it came to our anniversary." He tried to laugh it off. "You can make it up to her by being there for your daughter. I know she doesn't want you to be lonely." I reply before looking up at him.

---

- NO POV -

Kugisaki managed to kill the curse as it tried to escape. However, as Kugisaki and Itadori thought they were safe, a new curse flew into the room they were in. It looked afraid as it tried to get up. "Oh, hey guys! I see you found my curse friend." Tamiko smiles. They curse also tried to escape out the building. "Not so fast!" Tamiko grabs a steal rod. "Die!" She threw it and the spear chased after the curse that was still falling out of the building. The spear went through it and killed the curse. "Yay! We did it!" Tamiko cheers as she hugs Kugisaki. Kugisaki smiles and hugs her back.