24

Mahito quickly turned around to slice her again. Tamiko felt as if time was slowed down as she dodged the blade. I see now...reverse curse technique. I feel different. I feel like I'm floating. Mahito sent more attacks at her, but she kept dodging. Tamiko's eye shifted at Mahito. In that split second, Mahito's body paused for a moment as Tamiko used the air to tear his body apart. However, he cut off his limbs before she went to his full body. He quickly healed himself and Tamiko joined back with Todo and Yuji. "Round two." Tamiko hums before the three went towards Mahito. 

- Skipping a bit~

Tamiko readied her arrows as they surrounded Mahito. "Fire." She mutters as she let go of the one in her hands. Mahito didn't care if they targeted him as he would smash them into pieces. Though, he didn't expect Todo to switch with one and attack him. The attack didn't do much to Mahito as he looked up and grinned at the three sorcerers. Tamiko ripped a part of her pants and wrapped the fabric over her lost and damaged eye. Mahito then spat out more transfigured humans and swarmed the three with them. It brought them back onto the surface. 

Mahito cut his own head off as Todo was able to grab him. Tamiko went straight for the head while Yuji and Todo dealt with the other body. However, Mahito was hopping around making it more irritable for Tamiko. It irritated her because he saw this as some kind of game. He then regrew his body and formed a new curse technique. Tamiko ran back to help with Yuji once Todo was thrown out of the area. Mahito then sent transfigured humans at Tamiko to distract her. Tamiko glared at the new three opponents before stomping the ground. The three of them were launched in the air before having a spear go threw their heads. 

Tamiko regrouped with Yuji and watched as Mahito release more transfigured humans into the ground. The two were sent flying into the air. "Yuji!" Tamiko shouts to warn him. Before she could run in the air, she was dragged down onto another building. She found her footing in the air and quickly jumped before any of the transfigured tremor look-alikes could eat her whole. While floating above, she did a copy-cat of Sukuna's dismantle technique. She sliced the tremors in half using the air. 

She growled seeing Mahito throw Yuji into the open field of char and dirt. She quickly rushed over and grabbed him from behind. However, she had to jump off as Mahito formed spikes on his back. Still, she grabbed him by the hair and tossed him into the ground. She formed spikes into the ground to get back at him, but he manipulated his body to move around fluidly through her spikes. He then grabbed her by the arm and tossed her near Yuji. Thankfully, Todo caught her before she hit the ground. Mahito frowned seeing Todo back with the two. 

"It seems...you don't want me to join the fun, eh?" Todo asks as he set Tamiko down and Yuji got back on his feet. Tamiko's eyes widen seeing what Mahito was about to do. "Domain Expansion. Self-Embodiment of Perfection!" Mahito smiles. That's practically suicide! Todo thought. Todo then expanded the Simple Domain that Yuki Tsukumo taught him to protect himself from the domain. Yuji was faster, and he sprinted forward, attempting to exorcise Mahito before the activation of Idle Transfiguration. Tamiko roughly and quickly started to preform Domain Expansion for the first time. However...Mahito launched the technique faster than Yuji. Tamiko's attempt to Domain Expansion was overwhelmed and broken. 

Mahito smiles as he looks at Sukuna and Aya. Aya held her head up high and had her arms crossed while looking upon Mahito. "Did I pass safely, Sukuna? Aya?" Mahito asks. The married couple said nothing but grinned at him. A grin of doubt and taunt. "For someone like you two, you must have set up a barrier between the two of you, Itadori, and Gojo. I'm not going to let that happen. I'll kill them before you switch with them. Just shut up and watch." Mahito says before going away. Aya scoffs before setting back foot in her innate domain. "I highly doubt that he could kill the damn children. My sister was right...he reeks like an infant." Aya says. Sukuna said nothing but chuckled at her words. 

"TODO!" Yuji and Tamiko shout in worry. Though in their distracted moment, Mahito went to the two and hit them. Mahito then rushed up to Todo. "What's the matter? I just made it prettier for you." Mahito grins. After the Domain Expansion, the technique etched on the body will become difficult to use. Mahito had realized this when he escaped from Satozakura High School. 

Mahito clenched his fist and strikes Todo with a black flash. "Black Flash!" Mahito shouts. Todo was lucky enough to block the full hit of black flash by using curse energy to block where Mahito had hit him. Mahito found this trick irritable but still went to strike Todo again since Todo couldn't clap anymore. Todo's necklace fell and opened once it hit the ground. It revealed a picture of Takada-Chan and a picture of Yuji and Tamiko together. This confused Mahito tremendously. Todo had his quick imagination of him fighting Mahito with Takada-Chan before coming back to reality and slapping his hand with Mahito's. Leaving him to be able to switch himself and Yuji. "Cra-!" Mahito was then hit with black flash. Tamiko rushed over to Todo to see how he was doing. She found it to be a miracle that he had such a light injury when he touched Mahito. "Rest, Todo. We'll handle the rest from here." Tamiko whispers to him before softly kissing his forehead. "Thank you, Todo." She said before running back into the fight. 

"Idle Transfiguration." The two stopped as he said those words. Mahito grabbed his face and leans back a bit before morphing into something new. "Instant Spirit Body of Distorted Killing. Time to say happy birthday. Itadori, Gojo." Mahito smiles. This is different from any transfiguration he used before. Yuji thought as he looked at Mahito. What's the difference with this form? Tamiko questions in her head. "After experiencing Black Flash, I finally understood my true, unbridled soul." Mahito says. "That's unexpected." Yuji replies. "Didn't expect you to be the type to find your life purpose." He adds. Mahito chuckles at his comment. "Yeah. But I'm just beginning to wrap things up. After I kill you two, I will truly be born into this world." Mahito says. He then begins to walk towards the two. Yuji and Tamiko do the same before eventually running. 

After Yuji's failed attempt to damage Mahito, Tamiko grabbed dirt from the ground and threw it at Mahito's chest. The small pebbles barely made him bleed as they dug into his chest. Mahito smiles as he felt how strong he was now. He sent a punch towards Yuji, who tried to block it, but also sent a blade which managed to cut Yuji's arm. Tamiko was smart and quickly jumped away from Mahito. Though, while she was in the air for a split second, Mahito sent the blade towards her neck. Quickly, she used the air to protect her neck and only got uneven haircut. She glared at Mahito once she landed next to Yuji. Trying to find ways to hurt the curse...to kill the curse. A piece of steal jumps into her hands and she forms it into a Katana. 

I will end you!