Chapter XXVIII

.... Ooooh wait. Do I hear jealousy?"

"I ain't "jealous" Welsey it's called I don't want my guy starin' at girls' ass!" I began to shout.

Wesley laughs. And it's not one of those hearty-heart laughs either.

"Sheilah, guys stare at many girls' ass even if they have a girl or not 'cause I'm one of those guys!"

I gap my mouth open.

Oh. No. He.

Didn't just say THAT!

He be trippin'! Trippin' on his own shoelace! I be damned!

He needs to get whatever Dayjon said about me outta his mind 'cause he's on crack right now. I don't even know who he is anymore.

"Stop the car." I snap.

Wesley double-takes. "Wh-what?"

"I said... Stop the damn ass fucking CAR!" I push my foot on the brakes and wildly unlock the door. I had enough of this.

"Sheilah, STOP! You can't be serious!?" Wesley yells, but I ignore him and quickly walk home.

I can't believe HIM! How is he gonna just say that to me and hurt me? 'Cause it did hurt. It feels like I've been cheated on the whole time we were together. Or maybe guys do just stare at girls' butts on a daily basis? Ugh, I don't even know! I've never been in a situation like this before in a relationship. And right now, it sucks like crap.

Tears burned my eyes and I tried holdin' them in, not letting one shed.

I realized my house was closer than I thought and I walked right up and opened the door.

Huh... the door is always locked.

I walk in and hear alota chitterin' and chatterin' going on. People were all in are living room/kitchen, sitting on the couch, standing or pouring drinks.

I spot L'taija slapping her thigh laughing and about to take a swig of her drink.

And it wasn't juice.

I sprint off to her and snatch it away.

"Hey! Trick, that was MINE!" She snaps.

I gritted my teeth. "L'taija you know good and well you shouldn't be drinkin'! How many times to I have to tell you-"

She just waves her hand away, "Whateva, I ain't thirsty anyways."

Then Wesley comes in after two hundred years, and walks right in the little get-together party. He sees me and waves for me to go to him.

"What?" I mouth to him.

Wesley waves faster.

Uughh, he was pissing my anger level OFF right now.

I pull L'taija's arm, taking her with me, not trusting her to sneak a sip.

I get up in Wesley's face and cross my arms.

"What? You got somethin' sputterin' outta your mouth again?" I snap.

"Look we-"

"Hheeeyyyy cousin...." Vivian purrs joining our heated group. "I never met you before, what's your name?" She asks Wesley.

Wesley was trying hard not to blush, scratching the back of his head, which was irriating me.

"Umm... I'm-"

"Well....Well....Well......." L'taija interrupts, "The backstabbing bitch who got sent off to the animal zoo.How was it being trained by monkeys?"

"Great, L'taija, I learned how to get a banana and chuck it at a hoe's face to get her to shut the fuck up." Vivian snarled through her straight teeth.