Chapter XXIV

♥Author's note: a little bit of Dalton's side since, Aubrey is lifeless at the moment :D♥

♥Dalton's P.O.V♥

"Aubrey! Aubrey! Please wake up! Please!" 

She was in my arms. Her body was lifeless, but she tried opening her eyes as her eyelashes fluttered, till they didn't move. Blood was on my hands, dripping down my arm, looking deadly. Her legs was twisted behind her as the kneecap bled for eternity and the bone stuck out. 

The car that hit her had their lights flashing on us, and the driver came out. 

Shit. It's all my fault. I bit my lower lip keeping it from trembling and crying, but tears were coming down. 

The lady, who was the designated driver, came towards us looking curious and horrifed. 

I put my hand up to her. 

"STOP! Don't come any closer! She's okay!" 

But she didn't listen to me. She simply grabbed Aubrey's limp hand, but I snatched it from her, startling her. 

"Don't. Fucking. TOUCH HER! I got her!" 

The lady argues with me, "She's not okay, look at her! I'm calling 911!" 

And she stalked away, pulling out her phone. 

I gazed at Aubrey saying, over and over again in my head, "It's all my fault. It's all my fault." 

Red silk blood oozed out of her head, and I bit my lip harder, praying not to cry anymore. I cupped my fist on my mouth, then leaned to her chest in search for a heart beat. 

Nothing. 

I was freaking out. I opened her mouth, and tried remembering how CPR worked. I placed my lips on hers and gave her oxygen, then pushed her chest. I did it over and over again, searching for any or a slight beat, but nothing new.  

I pulled her to my chest, as tears trinkled to her hair.  

Fifteen minutes of holding her, I was suddenly being pulled from her, but I tried fighting whoever off of me, yelling no! No! I have to protect her! She's okay! 

I was calmed down when Aubrey's mom arrived asking and shouting where's my baby!?" Sheilah slapped me by the time she got there, that I deserved, and my mom. Disappointed in me for causing problems with Aubrey, probably thinking "See? I told you not to mess with black girls......" and me, can't live up to this day...... 

I fell alseep in my mom's car. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next thing I know, I'm in the waiting room. Doctors in lab coats sprinting east to west. Sick kids coughing, babies crying, and just..... so many people in a shade of darkness it was killing me. Like a cloud comes by and just makes everything dull and black and white. That's how I felt here. 

My head rested on my hands, thinking about Aubrey. I remember waiting for the moment to tell her about my modeling career. Mine and Wesley's. How if I told her, I knew I could trust her. I also thought about the first time we made love. 

Ugh, I sound like a chick, but it's the truth. How Sage would never be as good as Aubrey any day no matter how sexy and hot Sage was. Sage's lips were too thin, too glossy, and too slick that nothing felt right with her. I even imagined about Aubrey with Sage and I accidently said "Aubrey" while.... yeah, that's bad. Real bad. Okay yeah, so Sage was the godess of sex, but I didn't want her. I wanted Aubrey.  

Aubrey's smile was rarely spat on her lips but when she did, it would make ms happy, and her body wasn't slim jim like most girls, but curved in a sexy-as-f way that gave her an hourglass figure.