Chapter XVIII

"Don't waste that wine child, drink it ALL!" A woman with huge ba-donk-a-donks shouted.

She had short blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She seemed like the wild-crazy type of party person who would be clubbing everyday. Her dress barely went past her ass and every inch of body fat was sucked in with her boobs slumping out.

She was forcing Wesley to drink down wine when really, he just wanted a sip to try, but he got forced to finish it.

He eyes were wide as heck as he looked like he was about to throw it all up.

"Boy, I know drink beer at house parties. Stop playing and have the blast!"

Wesley's mom was already a sheet-white from embarrasment.

When we got in the house, Aubrey stiffened when she saw Dalton's arm around another girl. Her name appears to be "Madonnia" but she goes by Maddie.

Who names their child that anyway? That's worse than L'taija name! No offense to her.....

Maddie's hair was so platinum blonde, it was almost white. She looked fake, seemed fake, and was fake. Or maybe I just say this about every other white girl, but this girl..... was exhibit A or something.

We were all seated in the dining room with me sitting right beside Wesley and Aubrey, Dalton and Maddie across from us, their Mom and Aunt Tay on the ends of the table, and the rest of the siblings here and there either leaving or took their plate to their room.

Yep. Big family.

Aubrey didn't wistfully stare at Dalton or shoot daggers at Maddie. She more like did nothing at all. She just glanced at her nails and plate like it was going somewhere. Maddie whispered and giggled in Dalton's ear like a....... Ugh. It pissed me off. Dalton pretended like Aubrey didn't exist in the room at all. I felt so bad for my sister. She's so hurt, it hurts to see it.

"Okay! The food's here. Lets get munchin'!" Aunt Tay yelled raising the glass in the air.

Oh lawd.

I glanced at Aubrey's plate every second. She was still frowning down taking tiny bites from her grilled chicken. I nudged her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she whispered. "I kinda wanna go home now."

I nodded my head. "Soon."

We went back to eating.

"Y'all go to the same school?" Aunt Tay asked Wesley and I, waving the fork filled with food in our direction.

"Yes," we say in unison.

"Hmmmmmmm...." she thought.

"What?" Wesley asked.

Aunt Tay rubbed her chin in thought. "I don't wanna make this awkward on y'all if I may say, but y'all dating'?"

Wesley blushed, "Yeah."

"Soooo have y'all.... you know...."

Wesley and I looked at each other confused as fuck.

"You know, what?"

"Ya know...... Put the hot dog in the doughnut? Brought it around town? Brought it back?"

Wesley scratched the back of his head still puzzled. I was as well.

She huffed and yelled, "Y'all had sex yet?"

"AUNT TAY!" Ms. Lotus shouted. "You don't need to get into their business because they don't have that business we need to get into."

She nodded her head like it was understandable.