Chapter XIV

♥Sheilah's P.O.V♥

I was angry.

I was beyond angry.

I WAS PISSED AS F**K!!!!!!!

I ran towards them but instead, grabbed Brooke's hair pulled it back, and slammed her head against the wall in one quick motion.

I heard Wesley said OOO!! But I'll handle him later. Right now my target is her.

The wall split and ran up. She shrieked and grabbed my neck, tossing me on the wall. The back of my head slammed in rebound. Brooke's nails dug into my skin, as I tried to breathe in air. My heart sped faster and I felt the energy draining out of me. I grab her wrist at try pullin' her forearms away, but she latched on tight. My chest burned and my throat began soaring up. I needed air.

I put up one of my legs and kneed her as hard as I could in the stomach. She stumbled backward releasing my neck while she clutched her stomach in pain. I gasped for air, then pushed her down as she tried getting up. I connected my knuckles to her face three times. Then I struggled picking her up and tossed her on this glass table with a vase.

She fell back, broke the table as it shattered into pieces. I bend down and punch her with all the strength I've had. Warm red blood was running down my hand. I whipped my hand out and scratched her face. She screamed and had a free arm I missed and gave a good scratch on my lip. I reflexed my hand to punch her in the cheek. Hard.

She spits blood in my face, and I grabbed her arm and pulled it around her back. She yelped and cried for me to stop.

Please bitch, like I was gonna stop 'cause you said so.

Next thing I know I was floated to two feet with my hands behind my back and dropped Brooke in the shattered glass. I didn't know if it was the police or not. My vision was blurred. But I didn't care.

"Let me at this BITCH!" I yelled, "She didn't learn her lesson, that's why you don't mess with the hood HO!!!"

"I told you I'd get revenge didn't I?" She said weakly still in the pile of glass. No one cared to help her up.

"Revenge? I'll show you revenge BITCH! HE ain't having your baby that's gonna be revenge after I kicked your ass, 'cause you ain't having ONE!"

"Touch my sista again, and I'll kick yo' ass. AGAIN!" L'taija yelled.

"Yeah!" Aubrey added.

I weakly turn my head to see who was holding me back.

It was Travis.

He whispered in my ear if I was okay and if I wanted to go home. I said no, I'm fine and limped leaving them in shock with some bystanders watching me in shock. I went past them not caring as they cleared a path for me.

I passed an open door bedroom and someone pulled me in.

"Hey baby, you miss me?" said a husky voice.

And this time, it wasn't Wesley.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

The male covered my mouth and started lifting my shirt. I tried screaming even more. This was scary as shit. His hand started sliding up to my back where my bra hook was. I tried wiggling around. It was no use.

He got one hook off.

I felt the other unhooking with my boobs about to bust out when another dude came in, grabbed the creeper creeping up my shirt, and directly punched him in the face with quick motions. 

My finger shook as I turned on the light and saw Wesley beating up Dayjon.

He was the creep? Why?