Chapter VII

I pushed the blinds open and saw Wesley. His room I realized, was right next to mine. Even though our houses were a good few feet, I saw him with "Beats" headphones. He couldn't see me 'cause his head was down.

Then he started to pull up his shirt.

OH. MY. GOD. OHMYFREAKINGOD!!!! HE'S TAKIN' IT OFF!

Okay... I really need to calm down. But I couldn't peel my eyes away. His tanned stomach like I said, had an eight pack and he looked so freakin' sexy ughhh.... it was makin' me sweat on my forehead.

After he threw his shirt somewhere, he looked straight then at me.

SHIT! I was f**king CAUGHT!

I ducked real fast and sat in a ninja position for ten mintues. After I got tired of hidin', I got up.

He was gone.

Great, now he's gonna think I'm some creep creepin' on him through the window.

My cheeks were on fire and I took a shower, laying in bed, thinkin' about what I should say to him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The same routine happened in the morning. Aubrey still won't tell me what's going on wit her and Deionte. But I was glad Mama was back home.

I kissed Mama's soft cheek.

"Good Morning Mama, how was your date?"

Mama smiled, "Good baby, I had a nice time."

"And....? Anymore details or somethin'? You weren't here all yesterday morning."

She chuckled, " Baby,  that's none of your business."

"Did you guys get down?" Kimara asked.

"KiKi, don't start." Mama smiled.

We parted our ways and headed to school.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I sat in my seat waiting for Wesley to come.

The bell rang 10 minutes ago, and he still wasn't here. I started gettin' crazy thinkin' he probably skipped school because of me being the creep I am.

What if that was the reason? Or maybe he was sick. But he was fine yesterday? He's probably avoidin' me. If I were him, I would definitely not be in class.

Wesley finally came in.

Wet.

As in soaked with H2O... water not... yeah okay I should shut up now.

"Do you have a pass?" Mr.Schwalden yelled.

Wesley tried searching it in his wet pants pocket. He pulled out a soaked, ripped piece of paper.

"Its wet." Wesley said.

Some of the girls laughed or looked at him in a dirty way and I don't mean the nasty-mean dirty way.

My stomach started tightening and I felt warm and steamed annoyed. I could beat each and everyone of these girls if I had to... I thought.

What am I saying? I think I'm going crazy for real.

Wesley was already in the seat next to apparently, after I was in my dream/thought world.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I've been calling your name forever," he said.

"Oh sorry, daydreaming."

He slowly shook his head.