Aren't I allowed to care???(Trent)

Harold and Cody used to be Trent's and Justin's babysitters. But they don't mind, they love Caleb. His chubby cheeks and his cute hair. What's there not to love about that boy?

Once Caleb grew up he became just like his father. Physically. As what Harold would call. Personality wise? Trent is number one. Trent knows how to take care of a kid and educate the boy manners. Manners are everything for Caleb really.

Caleb is a good boy and never raised his voice at his parents. Harold likes the kid's passion on also trying to learn rap despite failing. Cody in the meantime likes the fact that the boy also ALWAYS craves sweets like him.

The two knows Caleb is the type to be honest and never lies. However, it shocked them to know that Caleb joined Total Drama behind his parents back. That is soo totally not Caleb's move. One day, Trent got invited for a Total Drama re-visit and Trent took the opportunity immediately. You can see how worried Trent is about his only son.

-

"This is tiring" Chase cried out as he sat on a log "you literally just walked. Nothing more" Caleb glared at the boy. MK noticed it and pushed Chase to stand up "Hurry up Bozo, you wanna win or you wanna go home?" MK spoke and started to catch up with Caleb. Chase quickly went after them "to win!" Chase replied quickly.

Caleb kept running until he was shot with something. "Caleb!" MK called out as she went to his side "you okay dude?" She asked which Caleb nods. He looked back at what was used to shoot him and it seems to be...tomato?... "Sorry darling but waiting there won't make you win" they look up to see Duncan smirking with a tomato in his hand.

The two eyes widened and started running. "COME TO AUNT IZZY! HAHAHAHAHA!" Izzy came running to chase them making Caleb and MK scream. "Careful kids, you might trip!" And like the voice said, MK did trip. She looked at the voice and saw Alejandro looking down at her sinisterly. Gosh, mental note to never pass her Papá's dark side. Caleb took MK's hand and they started running again.

MK felt a presence and she turned to see Noah on the tree. She shook her head and kept running "don't be careless and pick the right route hon" Noah voice sends shivers to MK's spine. Her dad often used that type of voice when he's trying to scare her when watching a horror movie. MK and Caleb took the route to the right. Wrong choice.

"Fuck" Caleb whispered as they saw Tyler with Chris's weird shooting machine and inside it are also tomatoes. What's with this show and tomatoes anyway??? "Good luck dodging my mad skills Kids! HAHA!" Tyler starts shooting. Shit. He's insane. They ran and ran until was stopped by a big wall. Wait. That's not a wall. "Group HUG!" Owen called out as he tried to hug the two teens "I now understand why my dad wouldn't let him hug me" MK spoke out of the breath "YOU JUST KNEW!?" Caleb called out "YES!" she replied.

Once they're done with Tyler's shooting they went over the next route. Caleb and MK are already tired and they didn't want to lose so they kept walking. "I wouldn't keep walking if I were you dear" Caleb entirely stops at the voice. He looks up to see Trent sitting on a tree like how and evil Queen would sit on a throne.

It would be a lie if Caleb said he isn't scared of his own dad. Trent is a sweet, kind and loving dad. However, once you crossed the line he would be your worst nightmare. Worst worst Nightmare. He froze to look at Trent straight in the eyes before having the courage to walk away with MK.

Trent kept following them "not listening again Caleb?" He spoke looking at his son once more before he reach the limit Chris gave him. Caleb shook his head and still walking. Trent frowns "if that's what you want. Then I could care less" Trent doesn't know if it's safe or not because his work is just to slow countless of campers down. Though Trent would expected it if they all were still stuck on Duncan and Izzy's level. It's a surprise how his son and Noah's daughter got to be on the last level.