A girl of scheme and a boy of heartbreak(MK&Caleb)

Trent was not expecting what he is seeing on his TV. Caleb. Competing in Total Drama. His ONLY Son. In Total Drama. "JUSTIN!" Trent called to his husband who just came from his work "what's wrong hun?" Justin asked coming to the living room to check on his husband.

Trent pulled Justin on the sofa "you look at the screen and tell me that isn't OUR Baby" He turned Justin's head. Justin looked at the screen and saw his SON on the TV screen. Justin stood up "CALEB!?" Justin spoke surprised.

Justin and Trent had always warned Caleb about this sort of thing when Caleb started having interest in it. Caleb eventually found the old season of Total Drama. The one where Trent and Justin had joined before.

"How- what-" "Noah called and told me about it. Eventually the team Chris is really⁴ hot from world tour became guests for the show" Trent frowned. Justin was flabbergasted. He didn't expect his son to do that to them. "Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck!" Justin ran a hand in his hair. Trent bit his lip and sighed "it's nothing we can do. He's already there and you know how far away the island is" Trent spoke finally giving in. Trent looked back at the TV "let's hope nothing bad happens to him" Trent adds. Justin nods "wanna watch him?" Justin asked. Trent thought about it "keep an eye on our boy. I'll get some food" Trent spoke.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MK took her phone with a smirk "uhm, MK?" She jumped and turned around to see Caleb. She groaned "what is it Caleb?" MK asked unamused. Caleb smiled nervously "well...uh...it's nothing...I just wanna talk to you!" Caleb spoke in an enthusiastic tone.

MK raised a brow but ignored him "sorry dude, but if this is about Priya I can't help you" MK spoke. Caleb shook his head "oh! No no no! I'm not gonna talk about....her....but uh! It's something important." MK looked at Caleb and thought for a while "alright, blast it on Pretty boy" MK spoke still going through her little gadget.

"Well, you know, since our parents are friends" "you're asking for an alliance?" MK deadpans cutting off Caleb's sentence. Caleb nods. MK frowned "no" she spoke. Caleb frowned even more "please? I mean, I could help you! I'll owe you! Please?" Caleb called out to MK.

MK stops "alright. What do I get out of it then?" MK asked once more. Caleb sighed "You have a crush on Julia right?"Caleb asked. MK turned red and look away "no, pshh, we're friends. That's ridiculous" MK spoke.

Caleb frowned "lying don't look good on you MK" Caleb spoke making MK even more red. MK sighed "fineee" "now, hear me out. We make an secret alliance. No back stabbing. I'll help you out with Julia. One of us wins, we'll split the cash" Caleb smirked at the plan.

MK raised a brow "dude, really? Split?" MK asked "yes, it wouldn't be fair right? Like, we are literally going to save each other's ass here and only one of us won? That's not fun" Caleb adds. MK thought of it and nods "fine then. Deal. Whoever won needs to split" MK smirked. Caleb rolled his eyes "yes" and they shook hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Is it just me or MK and Caleb are just very close to each other?" Julia asked Bowie. Bowie looked at the other team where Caleb and MK laughing like crazy. Bowie looks back at Julia "you jealous?" Bowie asked which Julia nods to. Bowie knows Julia have a crush on MK which is very enlightening to see Julia falls over the heels for MK.

Him, MK and Julia are in an alliance. It's just that, Bowie and Julia are in the same team. MK is on the other. It's hard for the alliance to actually talk with each other.

However, Bowie knows he could trust MK. Even if she's on the other team, she'd still be helping them gain information and help them cheat. That's their MK. Like, she's literally the daughter of the infamous villain in Total Drama! Alejandro Burromuerto! No wonder she's a little mischievous girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izzy took a little toy shovel that Chris provided them and observing it. "How the fuck are we supposed to do this?" Duncan asked clearly not liking the shovel.

Izzy lights up "no worries! Izzy can DIG!" Izzy smiled. The rest of her team only looked at her "you really want to Iz?" Noah asked which Izzy nods to. "So we're making traps for them? Cool!" Tyler spoke pulling in a plank so that they could cover the holes. With Noah's brain and Owen's love in doing something stupid? Everything goes to plan.

"Remember how our team name came from Sierra?" Tyler chuckled. Noah rolled his eyes "she was crazy" Owen nods "though, thanks to Cody, he helped Sierra through therapy!" Owen lights up. Duncan smirked "dude, who would've thought they'll get married and have a son? Teen Cody would FREAK!" Duncan laughed out.

Everyone nods laughing at the fact that would be true. Alejandro look at their finished fake hole and smirked "I think we've done great after Total Drama" Alejandro proudly said. Izzy jumps excitedly "THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! WHOO!" Everyone smiled at the girl.

Little do they know there are someone listening to their conversation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Caleb! Caleb!" MK called out. Caleb turned to look at the girl "what's up?" He asked. MK snickered "well, you see, I've got the others confessions. Except ours, and we're gonna play it somewhere" MK whispered the last part. Caleb smirked "you're pretty smart, lucky to have you as my ally. Now, I think I've secretly hid my laptop at the cabin. Wanna check it out?" Caleb asked. MK's smiles even more "Cool dude!" And started running towards the boys Cabin.

"What are they doing?" Chase asked "I dunno, some stupid shit I guess" Axel replied. Chase only nods as he saw two of his teammates walking away looking giddy. "You guys think MK going to cheat again?" Chase asked once more "awh, no way dude she's with Caleb, there is no way she's doing that when Caleb's around" Wayne chuckles.

Chase only looked at the team skeptical but he shrugs it off eventually. Wayne's right. There's no way Caleb's gonna let MK cheats if he also wanna win. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So, how did you guys get MK?" Duncan asked Noah who's tying some strings to the tree "Emma" Noah answered. Duncan raised a brow "Emma?" "Emma from Ridonculous race. Emma, Courtney's and Gwen's girlfriend?" Noah looked at Duncan. Duncan paused "oh, that Emma" he chuckled.

They were let out in random pairs. Unfortunately, Noah with Duncan, Alejandro with Owen and Tyler with Izzy. Yeah that works well.

Noah took the strings and look at Duncan "how are you and Scott? Any kids adopting?" Noah asked. Duncan shook "nah, Zoey wanted to help" Duncan bluntly spoke which made Noah sputter. "Excuse me!?" Noah stuttered "Zoey's helping us so like... it's like MK and your other kid. Mavie? Is that her name?" Duncan asked which Noah nods to.

"You're gonna be a dad" Noah chuckled
"Gosh. Yea. I am gonna be a dad" Duncan sighed.

They both laughed not noticing someone watching them from the start.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
Did the other part for funsies. Lmao had to add Justin and Trent somehow.