Friends? (MK&Caleb)

Caleb never had real friends. Well some but they didn't last long. Trent and Justin are always worried that Caleb are not able to make friends and Caleb knows that. Growing up, he isn't allowed to have his parents comes to school because of family privacy. Rather his agent came for any family events disguising themselves as Caleb "aunts" or "uncles" Caleb never really questions why his parents don't want to be involved in Caleb's public life. Is his parents embarrassed of him? No no, that couldn't be true. His dad's loves him. Right?

Growing up, MK lived in much normal life. Her Dad's are really cool people and is fun to be with! The woman who gave birth to her, or who she would really call. Aunt Emma, she's the sweetest! Her dad and Aunt Emma are really close friends so that's good to know. His Papá, Alejandro is a very cool psychiatrist! Even if he's busy he still had time for MK and Noah. So let's just say she lives a very healthy life. Now, MK don't really have friends. People sees her as the "weird kid" MK don't really care as long as she has her family everything's fine. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Broo! That's soo cool!" MK laughed as she sat next to Caleb in the cafeteria for breakfast. Caleb nods "I know right? I've always have my father's observant mind" Caleb shrugs. MK jumps up and down on her seat excitedly and started whispering "how did you even found this thing?" The girl asked. Caleb snickered "y'know, the three isn't always a safe place" Caleb spoke looking at a panicked Damien.

MK's eyes widened when she looks at Caleb "you wicked boy! Who knew in the sweet act your heart is actually vile?" MK asked giggling to herself. Caleb smirked "alright, I'll give this to you" Caleb lends it over to MK" MK look at Caleb dumbfounded. "What!? But you're the one who found it!" MK whispered which Caleb only pats her head. Caleb look back at their team "well, I think you needed it more than me. I still have Priya's trust, Chase have nothing against me, Wayne's cool, Axel...I myself is not sure with her, Nichelle's nice so I think I'm not gonna be in trouble! But you my friend" Caleb chuckles.

MK pouts "ok look, it's not my fault Julia exposed my tricks in earlier season okay?" MK spoke sounding angry. Caleb let's out a laugh "alright whatever man. So. Julia?" Caleb teased making MK hit him on the back "shut your mouth and I won't threw you off" MK glared. Caleb only shrugs "fine by me girl." He then finished his bowl of breakfast "oh by the way, if things go wrong you need to give me cover man" MK adds pulling on his shirt.

Caleb raised his brow "like what?" The boy asked. MK looked to her side "well, incase I lost the immunity statue and people wanted to vote me" MK adds. Caleb look at the girl, ruffles her head and smile "I'll try" he spoke and walks away.

Did Caleb really did just made a friend? No, no, this is simply an alliance, there's no way MK also sees them as friends. Right? Like, MK is very cool and well interesting person to be with. It's really not a surprise that she's lesbian but still.

MK just made a friend. She made a friend other than Bowie and Julia! Oh! Her parents gonna want to hear it! They're gonna be soo happy MK got to make friends! Hold up. No. MK. You're here to win. After that you and Caleb could split the money and never talk about this stupid show ever again. She won't be able to see Julia again...UGH! She hates the feeling of love! Why must she felt it? Why can't others feel her suffering too????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Your kid joined Total Drama?" Sierra asked which Cody quickly sputters his drink "WHAT!?" Cody called out clearly surprised. Trent and Justin smiled in defeat "yea" Trent let's out. If that's what their son wanted, well, they had to give up at some point. Don't get them wrong, they love Caleb. It's like every problems they had just pooped away from existence when Caleb exist in their life and to be honest? They are grateful for Caleb.

However, being famous doesn't mean your family is safe. Weird paparazzi are gonna swarm you and they'll take personal pictures of you. Like. Can't the paparazzi imagine what it's like to be in their place!? Sierra was ONCE a paparazzi, but now she works as a nurse is training which is good. Cody in the meantime is a technician so that's also cool. Cody and Sierra got married two years after Alejandro and Noah got married. They also have Two sons the first is named Cody jr or Cody Evan Jason Anderson meanwhile their second son, Cadence Elijah Jackson Anderson.

Sierra took a cloth from her purse and wipe off Cody's mess sighing "sorry for the mess guys" she spoke smiling. Trent shrugs "he's used to doing that when we used to stay together" Justin chuckled at that as Cody's face turned red. Sierra giggled "ah yes, typical Cody" she gave a glance at her husband.

Cody groaned "ughhh! I hate you guys soo much" he hid his face in his hands. Sierra kissed his head and looked at him "awhh, sorry hun, but you can't say what they're saying is wrong" Cody shook his head "no,no, Sierra you're fine" he lets out.

Trent and Justin look at each other "yeah, Noah's and Al's daughter are also in the show" Trent adds. Cody was flabbergasted "THEY HAVE A DAUGHTER!? HOW DID NOBODY TOLD ME BEFORE!??!?" Cody shouts. Then he realized something "wait, didn't Alejandro and Noah said they got invited to Total Drama???" Cody asked which Trent and Justin nods to. Cody stood up "HOW-WHA-WHY? I-" "okay, Cody-kins let's sit down and settle it slowly" Sierra chuckles nervously looking at her husband.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N:
I know this is not a long chapter and I'm sorry. Though I'll promise a lil longer on the other chapter. Anyway, I'm not doing Caleb trying to win by using Priya like that kinda messed half of my plot if I even tried. Next up, yes. I ship Coderra because well, if you really watch the world tour till the end it is shown that Cody is okay with Sierra and dudes. I need Coderra fluff. All I saw lately are Sierra being possessive and Controlling like... Girls adorable wdym??? Anyway, that's all from me now, good bye!