The son of a model and a musician(MK&Caleb)

When Caleb was 4 years old. He was sent to the adoption center after his parents got arrested due to something Caleb can't quite remember. Caleb used to be bullied during his time in the adoption center.

Caleb was a...chubby boy let's just say. He was teased and Bullied about it. He always wished that he'll be out of the adoption center faster. Eventually, his wish came true.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It then started when he was 7 years old. "Caleb" a girl who Caleb calls big sister Anne called him. Caleb smiled and got up "what's wrong big sister Anne?" Caleb asked. Anne simply smiled "I've told you plenty of times Caleb, just call me Anne, alright?" Anne spoke and Caleb just nods.

Anne sighed "so, Caleb, there are nice people who wanted to take you home and-" "I will have new mommy and daddy!?" Caleb jumps in excitement. Anne smiled and sighed "well, I wouldn't say that... it's rather that...you have two dads now" Anne chuckles. Caleb eyes widened "COOL!"

-
"Thanks for helping me with the adoption papers Noah" Trent smiled. Noah nods simply "it's what I can do since I owe Justin a favor" Noah points towards Justin who's reading posters. Trent chuckles "yea, what's up with Alejandro? Is Emma actually helping you with getting a child for you and Alejandro?" Trent asked. Noah nods "yea, it's also a she" Noah answered.

Trent clapped his hands a little "congratulations then" Noah smiled "thanks Trent, Emma's gonna be excited for a little sister now". Soon, they saw Anne walking in with Caleb right next to her looking shy. Trent was in awe when he saw the kid. "Mr. Justin?" Anne asked. Noah shook his head "that's Mr.Justin" Noah points to Justin still interested in the posters.

Trent laughs awkwardly and went to pull Justin "I'm sorry, my husband is really...yea..." Trent smiled. Justin noticed he was here for their child "sorry, uhm hah, I'm Justin" Justin smiled. Anne returned it and looked at Caleb "this, is Caleb. He's a very sweet boy" Anne spoke pushing Caleb to see the three adults.

Noah smirked "so Justin?" Noah gave a look at Justin who's absolutely in awe like Trent but much more in awe. Noah didn't expect that reaction to be honest.

Justin looked at the boy. Sure he's chubby but that's even cuter! His eyes? Oh god the kid is gonna be the death of him and Trent's. Trent had always told Justin he wanted a child and he think they had found the perfect one that seemed to take the heart of sweet Trenton.

Trent went near Caleb "hey there little buddy" Trent smiled. Caleb was nervous but went forward anyway "you're Caleb right?" Trent asked which Caleb nods to. Trent slowly picks him up "woah! You're a little heavy aren't you little guy?" Trent laughs. Caleb only looked at Trent speechless. Usually, people wouldn't look at him but these two? They actually wants him!

"So, they already filled in the adoption paper" Noah spoke to Anne. Finally. Caleb is out of the adoption center! He finally have a family!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Caleb!" Trent called from the kitchen "what is it Pa?" Caleb called back running down the stairs. Caleb is now sixteen and is very famous in school. Yet people doesn't know who his parents are besides the teacher. Because his father, Justin, didn't want Caleb to have friends that only to be friends for his popularity.

Trent set down a plate of food on the table "breakfast" Trent spoke as Caleb sat down next to Justin. Justin glanced at his son "how was school?" Justin asked "it's nice" Caleb spoke while eating.

Trent was last to sit and started to eat. Justin suddenly got up and went to the counter leaving his food. Justin got a call with someone. Caleb tried to look at his father and Trent eventually noticed it "what's wrong Caleb?" Trent asked. Caleb shook his head "it's nothing Pa, uh, how was the concert with uncle Harold and Uncle Cody?" Caleb asked trying to keep his head away from his father's business.