42😭

Mina Pov

Raina still hasn't woken up. Who could've done this? Ji-Ho is a nervous wreck, hasn't been to school and won't sleep or even eat. Jin has kept me aware of everything about Raina. Shes in a coma and they don't know when she will wake up. He even told me that Jungkook hasn't left her side. Which makes me think that he really is changing and loves her unconditionally. Even though I hate him with every bone in my body. But, him there with her is warming up my heart.

Bighit even made a statement about it all. Posted it on different platforms of the accident. It's only because, it's Jungkook's son's mother. Plus, they know how madly in love he is with Raina. They even canceled the tour over this situation. Giving all the guys a break to help Jungkook and Ji-Ho through this tough time.

I have something to tell Jin but it's not the right time right now. Especially everything going on with Raina. Someday I will. It's just hard and I don't know how he will react.

I lost the baby.

With Raina, Jungkook and all the other bullshit has been stressing me out. And I saw nothing but blood. That's when I lost our baby.

Ring ring...

"Hello?"

Hey baby, what are you doing?

"Hey Jin, nothing.. finally put Ji-Ho down for a nap. The kid is having it hard. Asking for Jungkook and Raina" I said

Damn, poor kid. we haven't heard anything yet. But, they are trying to find out who did it. We don't know if it was planned or by accident.

"Oh wow, but they better find out. It's all on the news and all the platforms about it. How's jungkook holding up?"

He's a wreck. Him and Jimin have been going at it.

"What! Why?"

Jungkook thinks Jimin planned this because Raina and Jimin never got a long. So it's so much shit here. But anyways, how's our little nugget?

Fuck .. I had a feeling he was going to ask. Jin has been so busy with everything that he hasn't been able to go to the doctor appointments or anything. It's not about me right now. It's about Raina. And I have to find out how to change the topic.

Mina?

"Hm?"

You didn't answer me baby. How's our baby?

Guess I have to now...I'm sorry Jin.

"We...we lost the baby Jin" I cried hysterically on the phone.

Silence... Then I heard sobs and crying hard.

"I'm s-so s-s-sorry baby..." I cried

It's okay... I'll talk to you later... They need me. Love you

"Lov---"

Click.

I cried harder than ever. I'm a disappointment... I guess the wedding is off too. But, it's not about me right now. It's my sister.

"Auntie?"

Ji-Ho walked out of his room and sat next to me. He put the cover over both of us and laid his head on my lap.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" I asked

"I wanna see mama" he said

The look on my nephews face killed me. I can't keep him here and not let him see his parents.