10.

Raina Pov

Why would he make these promises? Giving Ji-ho all these hopes and thoughts when they were going to get broken anyways. The promises that Jungkook gave me 5 years ago... Some were the truth while the other were lies. And I caught him in that.

So many times back then he would plan something and get my hopes up. Waited patiently for him but all he did was break promises and plans. But my stupid fucking younger self was so fucking naive. I believed everything because I was deeply in love with him.

Time were I caught him kissing a girl and he would tell me a lie. And I believed him and so on and so on. So many promises that I'm afraid it's going to be Ji-Ho waiting for him and not showing up like he did to me. But my son, is happy that he is actually being with his father.

I know their will be heartbreak and tears coming from his big brown doe eyes later down the road. And I'm not ready for that.

"Hey my baby, me and Daddy will be right back okay?" I said

"Okay mommy!" He said smiling

Jungkook looked at me with furrowed brows and confusion of his face. The stern look I gave him it finally clicked.

He kissed Ji-Ho on the head and got out of bed following me out of the door. We got to the waiting room cause I didn't want Ji-Ho to head us.

"Why the fuck are you doing this?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Doing what?" He asked

"Don't act dumb Jungkook! I know you intentions. Your going to make promises that you are going to break. Like you did with your fans, me and now it's going to be him sooner or later" I said

Jungkook just stood there looking in my eyes. He knew I was right..

"I..I" he said

"No! This is the reason why I told him he didn't have a father. Cause you'll hurt him later down the road. Because your not suited to be a fucking father! I'm not ready to see that boy in there cry his heart out because of you. I was perfectly fine doing everything by myself. I was the mother and the father. Yes, I fucking struggled in the beginning. And especially seeing you on the fucking TV made me want to punch you so hard in the fucking face. Because YOU choosed those fucking fans over the women you love and was carrying your child! I was hesitant for you to meet him. Cause I know what fucking type of person you are! The lies and the cheating on me back then I fucking forgave you. And I'm not going to fucking have MY son get caught in your fucked up lies!" I seized in anger.

He put his head down cause he knew everything that spit out of my mouth like word vomit was true.

"So, if you want to be the father of the year and his fucking superhero. You'll need to prove it to me before you hurt him like you fucking did to me. Do you know how fucking hard it is for him to go to school when it's BRING YOUR FATHER DAY! AND HE HAS TO FUCKING TELL HIS FRIENDS AND FUCKING TEACHER THAT HE DOESNT HAVE A FUCKING FATHER AND THAT HIS OWN FUCKING DAD DIDNT WANT HIM!!!! HE GOT FUCKING MADE FUN OF THAT! I'm not fucking making him go through what I did. Not again" I yelled

"Raina I'm sorr--"

Jimin came in following by Taehyung as they see us arguing. Well not Jungkook... Me .

"Um did we walk in on the wrong time?" Jimin asked

"Yes!" I said angrily

"No, you didn't hyung" he said

"Like I fucking said... A LIE!" I said

Jungkook faced me and his fist clenched. The anger that poured out of his body and the way his eyes got dark. Literally sent chills down my spine.