11.

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jungkook Pov

Am I really that bad of a person? Did I make bad choices when I was with Raina? Hurt her in so many ways when we dated?

Yes to all those fucking questions.

Cheated...lied...broke a bunch of promises. On the girl that has been there for me through everything..

Surgery, deaths, school, fights...everything. she was there for me... There for a shoulder to cry on. She never left me.

No one would've done what she did for me. Not even the girls that I cheated on Raina with. Especially to the girl who loved me with every bone in her body.

Maybe she's right... I'm not suited to be a father. In the end, I'll hurt him like I did Raina.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Jungkook?"

I started to cry in my heads harder than ever. It's the same way I cried when I saw her at Hybe.

"Jungkook?"

I couldn't even look up at the person who was calling my name. That's how bad my heart was hurting.

"Jungkook?"

With no answer, I felt a hand on my back rubbing it to try to calm me down. And especially comfort me.

"Hey everything is going to be alright"

"No it's n-not" I sobbed.

"Why do you say that?"

I explained everything to Hobi as he's always like the piece maker. He makes sure everything is right.

"Wow, um I'm sorry Jungkook that your going through this" hoseok said

"I deserve it. Everything I put her through..." I cried

The whole room went quiet when I head my footsteps coming into the room.

"What happened?" I heard yoongi's voice

"Can I tell them?" Hobi asked

I nodded in my head as the tears didn't stop falling.

Hobi explained everything to the boys. And no one said Anything. They new that everything Raina said was the truth.

I looked up at them and wiped the snot and tears on my T-shirt. What a fucked up I am.

"You really are a shitty person Jungkook" Yoongi said

"Hyung, come on...not at a time like this" Namjoon said

"Well I'm just saying! He needs to be a man... He hasn't stopped his shit since he started with us. Do you really think he's going to change over night? Fuck no. I maybe a dick... But I know what's right and wrong. And what he's been doing over the past years is totally disrespectful. How many times as he lied to all of us? Made promises that he didn't commit to hm? Someone please tell me I'm fucking wrong" Yoongi snapped.

No one argued with Yoongi... Not even me

"And the worst part of this whole situation is what Jimin and Taehyung said" hobi said

Both Jimin and Taehyung had worried expressions on their faces. They knew what they did was wrong. And they were ready for the scolding they were going to receive.

"What did you guys do?" Namjoon asked

"I-I called her a bitch" Jimin stuttered

"What the fuck is wrong with you????" Namjoon yelled

"What about you Taehyung?" Yoongi asked

"I-I said she wasn't suited to be a mother with an attitude like that" he said with his head down.

"We are going to have a talk when we get back to the room" Namjoon sneered

Again the only thing you can hear was my sobs..no one said a word.

"W-what do I-I do?" I asked sobbing

"Well, you gotta prove it to her first. Before she lets you in. And actually show that you can be a good father before someone else takes you place." Namjoon said

"A-and how do I do that?" I asked

"We will figure that out later. But the best thing to do right now is go see your son" hobi said

I stood up and took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'll be right back guys" I said

The walk to his room felt like forever. It felt like it was neverending. If my mom was here, she would beat me up until I loose my memory. Just because I hurt Raina and that she was carrying my son.

Before I got to his door, I pulled out my phone and hit my mother's name. I was ready for an ear beating that I deserved.

My phone was against my ear as it kept ringing and ringing. My heart was in my throat and I felt like I was choking. Drowning in sorrow.

The ringing stopped and I heard my mom's cheery voice through the phone.

"My baby how are you?"

That cheery voice was going to disappear as soon as I tell her.

"Mom, I made a huge mistake" I said

"Uh oh, what is it?"

I took a deep breath and let it out. My words were coming out like vomit. Not even taking a breathe. I was rambling on non stop until I finished what I had to say.

Quiet on the other line...until her voice got louder and louder that I had to pull my phone from my ear.

JEON JUNGKOOK! HOW DARE YOU? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS??? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A GIRL THAT LOVED YOU SO MUCH! HOW MANY GIRLS DID YOU CHEAT OM HER WITH HM???AND YOUR JUDT TELLING ME THIS NOW!!! WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING A SECRET!!!

"Mom, I'm sorry" I started to cry.

DON'T BE APOLOGIZING TO ME! YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO RAINA! AND ALSO CARRYING MY GRANDSON?? YOU PICKED YOUR FUCKING BOY BAND OVER HER!!!!!  I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT!!  JUST WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS.

"Mom please don't tell da--"

The line went dead after she hung up on me. I tried to call her again but it kept going to voicemail.

What have I done?