1.

Flashback

June 10th, 2016

"I love you" he said

"I love you too Jungkook" I said

He held me closer to him as he cupped my face with his hands. Kissing me under the moon and stars. This is my future. Spending endless days and nights with the man of my dreams.

Jungkook prepared an anniversary dinner this is was going to be the perfect time to tell him...He was going to be a father.

"Jungkook I have something to tell yo--"

But my world crashed as I was going to tell him. When he got a call .. from I don't know who.

"What! No way! Tomorrow? Omg thank you so much!" he said

I picked at my food as be still as he was still on the phone. Not even in the mood to eat now. It was our anniversary for fucksake! I was getting annoyed to no end while he was smiling like a kid in a candy store.

He finally got off the phone and had a smile on his face the whole time.

"Baby guess what??" Jungkook asked

"I can just imagine" I said rolling my eyes

Jungkook's smile dropped and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why are you saying it like that?" He asked

"Gee, I don't know... Maybe cause it's our anniversary and you were on the phone the whole time. Not even paying Attention to me. Apparently that call was more important Jungkook." I said

His mouth opened and then closed as he didn't know what to say.

"I'm going to bed. And whatever it is I'm truly happy for you" I said

I got out of my seat leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook at the table.

As soon as I got to our bedroom, I went straight to the bathroom. Taking off my make up and putting my hair in a tight bun. Even though I didn't have a bump... I still rubbed our little nugget.

"Don't worry my little baby... I know daddy will be very happy when I tell him"

After I did my nightly routine, I opened the door looking around to see if Jungkook was in here. He wasn't.

I jumped into bed wrapping the blanket over me and Instantly I fell right to sleep. Not even caring if he was next to me or not.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning I woke up, I looked over to see if Jungkook was there. He wasn't. It didn't. It looked like he never slept in it which was oddly weird.

I got out of bed and did my morning routine and left the bedroom. It was quiet... Too quiet.

Nervousness took over my body but I had to calm down cause I didn't want to stress out. Looked all over the house to see if he was here. And he wasn't.

His shoes were gone... Laptop... Gaming system and so much more. I ran to our bedroom and looked into our share closet and none of his clothes were here and the suitcase.

No note... Nothing .. he was gone.