31

Jungkook Pov

"You're going to be the one in the bed when I'm finished with you" I said

"Is that a threat?" Lucas asked glaring at me.

A deep chuckle escaped from my lips. This mother fucker is asking for a death wish. He really doesn't know who's he fucking with.

"It's not a threat... Cause it's about to fucking happen" I said angrily with a wicked smile on my face.

Lucas didn't expect what was coming next. As I pulled my arm back and punched him with so much force that he fell to the ground.

"Jungkook!" Raina cried out

Raina ran towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

My arms instantly held her close. My face is in the crook of her neck. Rubbing my hand up and down her back for comfort.

"It's okay baby I'm here" I said

Raina cried harder than ever. And the last time I saw her this way was when Ji-Ho was in the hospital.

She pulled away and wiped her eyes. The look in her eyes held so many emotions. I couldn't tell which when she felt most.

Anger, happy, disappointed, upset. It was so hard to read.

"R-Raina, I'm sorry for everything" I said

She crossed her arms and looked away. Her eyes traveling to the floor where she sees a knocked out Lucas.

My eyes followed her and I let out a light chuckle.

"He's going to be okay" I said

"Hmph" she said

I wish she could tell me what she was feeling or thinking. But it was just an awkward silence.

"W-where do we stand?" She asked

I furrowed my eyebrows as I didn't know what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Like us... Too much shit is going on between us. I don't know what to believe anymore. All this happening so soon" she said

I looked in her eyes once again and I didn't know what to say.

"Y-you cheated on me Jungkook" she said wiping a tear

"Raina, I was drugged. How was I supposed to know? You heard the doctor. Someone put it in my drink. This wasn't intentional." I said

Raina kept staring into my eyes. She was trying to read mine as well. To see if I was lying but I wasn't.

"M-maybe this was a bad idea to try our relationship again" she said

My eyes widened. Is she really regretting this? To give us another try.

"What are you saying?" I asked

"In the end, something is going to happen Jungkook. It's going to be the same as it was 5 years ago." She said

My arms wrapped around her and held her close. I was holding her tight feeling like she was going to disappear.

"I'm not letting you go Raina. That was the past. I'm changing my ways and fixing where we left off. I don't want to lose you or Ji-Ho" I said holding back my tears.

She snuggled her hand in my chest and wrapped her arms around me as well.

"Raina, I poured my heart out to you a couple months ago. And I meant every word. I love you so much and I just got you back. Don't say goodbye" I said

Soft sobs came from her as she held me tighter like her life depended on it.

"Don't do this" I said

After a couple minutes, she pulled away and wiped her tears.

"S-sorry J-Jungkook, this hurts me more than it hurts you. But we n-need to go our separate ways. It's for the best. You can still come over and be with Ji-Ho. What we have, we can't continue." She said

Now I started to cry. My heart was hurting. If like it was stabbed with a knife.

"I-I just got you back Raina" I said "p-please don't say goodbye"

"I-I can't do this Jungkook. This is all too much that I don't know where to start" I said

"Don't give up on us. Please.. we will make this work" I said

She stood there looking at me. Watching the tears one by one fall down my cheeks.

"J-Jungkook..." She said

"P-Please Raina" I sobbed

She put her head down and started to cry. I picked her up bridal style and laid her in the bed. Kissing her all over. Showing how much I love her.

"I.Love.You.Raina.So.Much." I said between each kiss all over her face.

She cried harder and rubbed my back.

"I love you too" she cried

I lifted my head and smiled at her. I kissed her passionately. Our tears mixes with one another. Pouring my love to her through these kisses.

"Don't give up on us Raina" I said when I pulled back.

Her hand rubbed my cheek and I melted in the palm of her hand.

"Just let me show you how much you mean to me. How happy I am that I have you back in my arms and my heart." I said

Raina looked away from my eyes and looked at the tv.

I watched as her eyebrows furrowed and pushed me lightly away.

I was on the screen.

This just in... major singer from the group BTS was in Seoul Grace hospital. He was dragged out of the club by an unknown person. As you can see he was disoriented. They shared a passionate kiss before going into the car.The owner of the club sent us a recording of what happened in the club..it seems to be that he drink contained a substance. Police are on the look for the unknown person who has done this. His fellow band mates noticed he was acting different and took him immediately to the hospital. For more information please contact our hotline. If you know who this mystery person is call 911 immediately.

I looked back at her. I was smiling at her face but it dropped when I saw how she was angry.

"Raina?" I asked