30

that’s my fate
Don’t smile on me
Light on me
because I can’t approach you
there’s no name for me to call

You know that I can’t
Show you me
Give you me
I can’t show you such a weak self, so
I wear my mask again and go to see you
But I still want you

That which blossomed in the garden of loneliness,
the flower that resembles you,
I wanted to give to you
having taking off this dumb mask

But I know
that I can’t be like that forever,
that I must hide,
because I’m so ugly

You see, I’m afraid,
weak,
I’m so afraid
In the end, you too will leave me, and so
I wear my mask again and go see you

But I still want you...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Raina Pov

Seeing the state that Jungkook was in. Hurt me. Even though he cheated on me.. but in the end he wasn't all there.

Who could've done this?

Why?

Is it really not meant for us to be together?

Always going to be one of us that ends up hurt?

Maybe this is God's way of saying that we both need to go separate ways.

The only one that is going to be destroyed is Ji-Ho.

He doesn't deserve anything like this.

He's already going through a lot with his health.

And he doesn't need more of a broken heart that he always had.

Fuck...

After finding out what happened to Jungkook. I haven't left his side.

Yes it is his fault for sleeping with someone.

No, because he didn't know what he was doing.

The rest of the boys left and Jin took Ji-Ho with him back to his house that he shares with Mina.

Jungkook is sleeping peacefully in the hospital bed. Not even a care in the world that he almost died.

The door opened and in comes Lucas.

What the fuck. Can anything else happen today?

"Hey" he greeted

"Hi" was all I could say.

"So how is he?" Lucas asked

"I guess okay now" I said

Lucas just stood there looking at Jungkook in bed and back to me.

"Now that you know he cheated on you. Are you going to give me another chance?" He asked

He has the nerve to ask me this question when my boyfriend- I mean ex... Shit I don't even know what we have anymore.

"Lucas..." I said

He put his hands in defense and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry, it's just I can't live without you Raina" he said

"Hmph" I said

Again it was nothing but quite between us. The only thing you can hear is the TV in the background.

"Hmm... Raina" Jungkook mumbled in his sleep.

I looked at him. Did he just say my name?

"No no, please don't take Ji-ho away. I love you" Jungkook said again.

I covered my mouth with my hand and started to cry.

Lucas looked at me and rolled his eyes. Which I caught.

"Are you really going to fall for his bullshit?" Lucas asked

I looked at him angrily. The tears had dried up. My eyes turned pitched black and beat radiated off my body.

"He's probably fucking awake cause I'm here" Lucas said " he's fake sleeping..no one says long ass sentences while they are sleeping"

I turned away from him and scooted my chair closer to Jungkook. Holding his hand as I rubbed the back of it.

"You know Raina, you're unfucking believable" Lucas said angrily

"And your a piece of shit" I said back "always think your fucking right when you don't even know shit."

Lucas let out a tsk and didn't say anything else.

"Raina....Raina..." Jungkook mumbled

"I'm here jk" I said

Jungkook stopped talking and started to snore.

"He's just doing this shit to make you not leave him. Which he left you in the beginning.. remember he picked his fucking stupid career over you? He's feeding you nothing but bullshit to have you stay with him. He does nothing but break stupid promises..and doesn't stay true to his word. And your going to believe that?" Lucas asked angrily

"Look who's talking... Someone who acted like they liked me but it was just a fucking game" I said

Lucas got angry and scooted my chair away from Jungkook. Forcing me up and pinning me against the wall.

"Get your fucking hands off of me" I growled.

"NO! I'M GOING TO FUCKING GET EVERYTHING IN HOUR FUCKING HEAD. HE'S MESSING WITH YOUR'S AND JI-HO'S HEART. JUST SAYING SHIT TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE HIM. HE JUST FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU AND YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU!" Lucas yelled.

Tears were brimming in my eyes. I'm just so fucking confused that I don't even know what I want.

But his firm grip was hurting me. And not only that he kept banging my back into the wall as he yelled at me.

Which made me hiss in pain.

"P-please stop your hurting me" I sobbed

"I don't fucking care! This is way better than your getting your heart shattered over and over again. Fucking listen to me Raina!" He yelled again

I kept crying because it wasn't just what he was saying. But I was in pain for what he was doing to me.

"Lucas! P-please stop! Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain.

My screaming made Jungkook stir in bed. His eyes shot opened and looked over at me.

Our eyes locked and I saw his eyes turned black,His tongue poked his cheek, fist clenched. And he was breathing heavily.

Jungkook ripped all the wires off which made the monitors beep. Lucas turned around and saw Jungkook out of bed.

Before Lucas can say anything, Jungkook moved me aside gently and pushed Lucas against the wall.

"GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!!!" Jungkook yelled

All Lucas did was laugh in Jungkook's face.

"Wife? Last time I checked she don't have a fucking ring on her finger. So she isn't owned by you. Now get the fuck back in bed" Lucas yelled

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue again and slammed Lucas in the wall.

"Your going to be the one in the bed when I'm finished with you" Jungkook yelled.