20.

Raina Pov

2 weeks after the fair, everything has been going great. I'm happier than I have ever been. Lucas is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Whether I'm working, he'd pop up and bring me a coffee, or if I'm not feeling too well. He would make me some soup and hot tea and take the kids out. Just so I can relax.

Sometimes, he takes me out to restaurants or just spends time alone.

Now your dirty minded people, if you're wondering if we have done it yet. The answer is No!

Not at that stage yet and he knows it. We are taking it slow. Maybe the farthest thing we have done is made out hardcore. Which could've led to things if I didn't stop it.

I'm not ready yet....

So, it's Tuesday morning, and I'm meeting up with Felix and Lisa. Lucas is at work, Gia and Ji-Ho are at school, and I'm working my ass off making sure these two have a beautiful wedding.

"So you and my brother eh?" Lisa asked and wiggling her eyebrows.

"There's nothing going on. We are just friends" I said

"Mhmm sure that's what you call it. Girl, he's always talking about you and especially you two are glued to each other. He even takes care of your son. He's whipped! And what you guys have only been dating for a month?" Lisa asked

"Almost 2, thank you very much" I said smiling

"I hear wedding bells! Ooo I could make my famous brownies for you two" Felix said

"No! No wedding yet. But I will take the brownies" I said smiling

"Okay, next meeting I'll make sure to bring you a pan of my brownies for you and Ji-Ho" Felix said

"Can't wait! Now you're making me hungry! Break?" I asked

They nodded their heads and I packed up my stuff. They hopped on their car and drove away for lunch. I was about to get into my car when someone stopped me.

"Ms. Raina Kim?"

"Yes that's me" I said

He walks towards me holding a bouquet of Pink Carnations and Red Roses. With a box of my favorite candy.

"These are for you" he said

"O-Oh they are beautiful. Who are these from?" I asked

"I don't know ma'am. But whoever it is has good taste. Good man too!" He said smiling. "Have a good evening"

I waved bye and put the flowers and chocolate in my car.

There was a card sticking out of the roses and I took it out.

Flowers that are beautiful, are only beautiful for the girl who is possession of them. And the chocolate who are sweet just like you. I hope you have a good day! You deserve it!

I smiled so big and took a picture of it and sent it to Lucas.

[Me]

Image attached

Thank you for the flowers babe 😘 I love them!

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth radio and played the first song that came on. I started my car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. Mmm Starbucks!

Pulling into my usual spot and turning off my car. It was fall my favorite type of season. Who doesn't like cold nights, campfires, pumpkins, hayrides?

As soon as I opened the door, the smell of coffee hit my nose. Ah! It's pumpkin time!

Standing in line and waiting to order my Venti pumpkin spice latte gave me a memory.

Me and Jungkook would come to this same Starbucks. I'd be sitting at our table next to the window while he ordered our drinks. This was like our ritual every day.

I snapped out of my thoughts and it was my time to order.

"Hi ma'am, I'd like to order a venti pumpk--"

"Venti pumpkin spice latte and a cheese Danish?" The barista asked

How? I didn't even finish my order...

"Um... Yeah that's it" I said

"It's already paid for. So wait over there" she said

I just smiled and nodded my head. What the fuck?

"Raina Kim!"

My name was called... I slowly walked over to the counter and grabbed my coffee and danish. I said goodbye to the lady and walked out.

Did Lucas do this??? First the flowers and now the coffee and danish?

Not going to lie, I was extremely happy and surprised. I literally have only been dating him about 2 months. How does he know what type of coffee, flowers, candy and the cheese Danish?

Someone had to tell him. But who?

[Me]

You really made my day babe. Thank you for all the surprises.

Since I was on break still, I decided to visit the kids at their school. I found out both Ji-Ho and Gia attend together. But separate classes.

Which by now, should be their lunch. I pulled up into the parking lot and I see all the kids playing.

I wish Jungkook was able to see this and be with me.

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself.

Why the fuck did I just think of him? We don't need him like he didn't need or want us. So there's no reason why I'm thinking of him.

I got out of the car and walked towards the kids playing. I guess I missed lunch... But at least they are burning off the food they just ate.

"Mommy!!!!" Ji-Ho screamed happily.

Once he got close in range, I knelt down to his height and his arms eloped around me tight. I squeezed him back kissing his cheek over and over again.

"Ooh my baby!" I said smiling

"Ms. Raina!" Gia called out

She ran over to me too and hugged me tight. I even kissed her on the cheek as well. Since Lucas is a part of my life so is gia.

I pulled away and smiled at them both.

"Mommy guess what?" Ji-Ho asked

"What is it sweety?" I asked

"Daddy showed up! He sat with me for lunch and we talked. We even played superheros!" He said happy

Jungkook was here? Spending time at school with Ji-Ho?

"Sweety, I thought you weren't talking to him" I said

Ji-Ho nodded his head and then his eyes got teary.

"I-I was upset with him... That he i-ignored me and d-didn't see me. But h-he apologized to m-me. A-and I forgave him. Because m-mommy you said to f-forgive people when the d-do wrong if t-they hurt y-you" he sniffed

Shit, I really got to stop giving him advice like this.

"Uh...um yeah" I said

I wiped his tears and kissed him on the cheek. I put on a smile to make him see that I was happy that Jungkook was here.

When I wasn't happy not one bit...

I was furious!

Apparently he doesn't pay attention nor listen to what I say.

Now I really have to put my foot down.