5.

Jungkook Pov

I couldn't sleep, seeing her again after so long hurt me so much. The way she looked at me... It looked like there was no emotion, no love nothing. Just pure hatred. When Jin hyung hit me with the spatula it made me realize how big of a fucking dummy I was. He knocked some sense back to me when I realized what I did.

It was true, I picked my career over her. And Raina meant so much to me. That's how much I fucking loved her. If only I would've not answered that call. We would've been perfectly fine.

But no, my dumbass accepted the call.

I tried to remember everything... The dress she wore, her hair, her plump lips, the love and twinkling in her hazel eyes... Everything. And she was going to say something but the call interrupted it.

I didn't even know I was crying until a single tear fell on my lip. I cried harder and harder that I screamed in pain and agony. Covering my face with my hands as I couldn't stop the tears.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

Taehyung shook me as the tears started falling. It felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest.

"I-It hurts" I cried

"What does?" Jimin asked

"M-My heart" I cried harder.

The room was quiet but all you could hear were my sobs.

"You need pussy" I heard Yoongi say

"Yoongi it's not the right time!" Jhope said

"It's always the right time to get laid! He needs to go out explore.. fuck girls. Take that heart ache and stress off. Your cooped up here all day. The only time you get out is for concerts and food. Other than that you're here. Live life! You only live once. Fuck as many girls as you can." He said " and porn does not work!"

"I got to admit it... But he's right. Sex does take a lot of stress off" Jimin said

I wiped my eyes and sat up. Looking at all my brothers in the room.

"T-then what should I do?" I asked

"Get dress and we are going to a sex club" Yoongi said "bring extra condoms cause you dont know what those whores have."

I nodded my head and all the guys left my room. I regret saying yes to this... But if there was only one pussy I would pound into and that's rains's.

My body drgged out of bed and got a shower. Doing my hair and brushing my teeth afterwards. I can't believe I'm going along with this.

After I got dressed and all the guys were downstairs waiting for me. The sex club was only 15 mins from our dorm. Again I dragged my feet out of the car and into the club. As soon as I walked through those doors, I wanted to leave already. But Yoongi dragged me to the VIP room.

"Sit here I'm going to get us all drinks" Yoongi said

We all nodded our heads as I looked at the crowd of people down below. Some people were dancing while others were having sex right in the open.

"Does he come here alot?" I asked

"Almost every other day" Jimin said

Yoongi came back with the drinks and we chugged them down. Getting round after round of drinks I was already drunk.
But not too drunk, I was still able to function and remember everything. Let's just say tipsy.

So here I am in the red room with a half naked girl on me. I'm shirtless and just in my boxers. My legs are spread while she's in between..our tongues fighting for dominance as I tasted her.