Sonja-1

The nether portal was gone, that was the only entrance possible, we...are...doomed. Panic thoughts rushed into my mind. From what Jordan said, Tucker was hanging from the nether ceiling bloody and unconscious. Fantastic.

I could see that Jordan was trying to act calm. "Calm down, no need to panic..." He drifted off. I could tell that panic thoughts were flooding into his mind. "Does anybody have an idea where we can go in the nether?" Panic clearly rose up. He was clearly thinking of Ianite. I raised my hand. "It's suicide," I said "but it's a way."

Kate exhaled loudly. "I'm listening,"

I imagined the map in my head. "It's a long journey," I warned "and it won't be easy. First, we have to travel out and fight off the army of dragons, then go onto the unstable bridge into the stairway of underworld. Go on the stairway for a few hours and BOOM! You're in"

Jordan chuckled after I told him the route. "Easy peasy lets go!" He said, basically not listening to anything I said.

Jordan left back at the stables and gathered horses. As he walked out, the horses followed him without a rope, perfectly obedient.

He smirked at Kate, and she just rolled her eyes.

I hopped my bag on my shoulder and stepped in the saddle of a beautiful hazel colored horse with a night black mane. I looked around and saw that the others got on the horse, but Kate's horse shifted uncomfortably.

"Well," Jordan said. "Lead the way,"